yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
He also got another game under another name. I wonder if that game is paused for this. It might just be since you can fuck all the family members and its just side characters now. I can't remember the name atm.

I assume in the near future one of the ladies will be riding him when he wakes up. Question is who will it be first.
Do you mean Harem Island, Harem villa, or Insane seven? I believe Harem Island and Villa are both "complete" as it were, but insane seven looks like it got abandoned- looks like it started out as Horny Family, got shut down by patreon, was renamed to Insane Seven, then abandoned shortly thereafter. Shame too on that, as there's a really nice variety for the women.

If you're talking about something other than those... please track it down? I'd love to play anything else made by this dev...
He was mostly likely talking about Insane Seven, and yea unfortunately he started that right before the incest ban and he couldn't really find the inspiration to finish it with that story line. That's why so many of the same assets are in Harem Island I think.

There's another dev called Oppai Comics making Flirty F who uses similar assets and the same storytelling style as Eroniverse, but I'm pretty sure they're a different dev after a couple of years of watching both Patreons. They're just an imitating admirer is my best guess.

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
i would like to report the following situation that started in the previous update: the bath scenes and the early morning in the bedroom scenes tend to feeze at a point and dont conclude, anyone else has this problem?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
i would like to report the following situation that started in the previous update: the bath scenes and the early morning in the bedroom scenes tend to feeze at a point and dont conclude, anyone else has this problem?
I also have this problem, and it also hapens when i ask Valerie what she is doing ( first Valerie quest)
because of that i cant triger the party so i'm stuck at the begining of the game.
I hope this bug gets fixed so i can play this game.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Looking at the Eroniverse patreon page:
Femdom*: It's "my" version of femdom, no humiliation, no pegging. "
I don't know if the dev knows what "no humiliation" means because most characters are either bullying or humiliating the MC or bad mouthing him behind his back lol

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I didn't know about insane seven but its extremely similar to Harem Villa even the model types.
https://f95zone.to/threads/flirty-f-v0-1-8a-oppai-comics.25665/
That game it looks exactly like Eroniverse style that I figured he used a new name for it. I just know that game and this one never release around same time iirc.
Ahh, Flirty F? I recall that one. Its arrived at point of sex w/ all the chars you say? Including Quinn? I was waiting for Quinn content, and never saw anything in the changelog talking about content w her, so it's been quite a while since I've gone back to it...

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
I mean there have been a few devs who said no NTR then you play the game and find NTR so don't take my words for it.

Like @Dragon59 said "Zoey who? She's not much of a love interest in this game"
depends on the devs definition of NTR i guess

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
So I didn't like the nicknames I chose for the girls and ended up making a quick little mod to change them freely. While doing that I also added the ability to increase your stats and money, because I hate the grind as much as anyone else...

Be aware that increasing the stats might affect the game poorly in the future, can't tell now because nothing really uses them.

Just go to the computer room and click on the mug to open the menu.
1609562410872.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod.rpa goes in the game folder.
Made on version: 0.1.3

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.3Patreon APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes