thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh hell yeah, just check the public version and look like developer add 2 more new scenes for Serena: 1 was when she training on Balcony 2 you have a choice to tickle her feet, doing that and she would use her legs to hold MC head to her vaginal. The next one was the Party time, after you dance with her like the previous version she would strip her dress away and giving MC the best night of his life

ancelian

Oct 10, 2019
Art style is really beautiful and the dev keeps on updating the game regularly.There's not a handful of content yet, but I am confident that this game'll be a popular one.Been checking this game out for some time now and I am satisfied with the progress

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
Oh hell yeah, just check the public version and look like developer add 2 more new scenes for Serena: 1 was when she training on Balcony 2 you have a choice to tickle her feet, doing that and she would use her legs to hold MC head to her vaginal. The next one was the Party time, after you dance with her like the previous version she would strip her dress away and giving MC the best night of his life
Also shower and wakeup

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Confined with goddesses" version "0.1.3.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Confined with goddesses" versione "0.1.3.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
So the main focus of this game are MILFs? Not a fan so I'm asking if it's worth to play this game if you're not really into MILFs.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So the main focus of this game are MILFs? Not a fan so I'm asking if it's worth to play this game if you're not really into MILFs.
Well! Youd did have 2 young girls to hit on tho: Sarena and the MC sister who was on his age. For now only Sarena has a large content

Reactions: AdiXv2k

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Here is the Italian translation of "Confined with goddesses" version "0.1.3.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Confined with goddesses" versione "0.1.3.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
By making italian translations you are helping a certain italian scammer that sells games he steals from other devs.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
By making italian translations you are helping a certain italian scammer that sells games he steals from other devs.
Sadly there will always be scammers.
And yeah, stealing and selling for your own profit is definitly a major dick move to do.
But making an italian translation is cool for the italian community that doesn't speak english.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sadly there will always be scammers.
And yeah, stealing and selling for your own profit is definitly a major dick move to do.
But making an italian translation is cool for the italian community that doesn't speak english.
If I ever put my game here I'm banning any Italian translation to protect my work, that's for sure.

I know not all of em should pay for what that damm scammer does but is the only way to stop such people.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I'm so confused... It says "talk to each girl when they work" but that almost means nothing when they're doing the same thing, or not there, every "day." What work? When?

Reactions: GameRebel
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes