Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
By making italian translations you are helping a certain italian scammer that sells games he steals from other devs.
It is well known a certain jackal site that steals the profit and the work from the developers (and smaller to me that I produce the translations for free for all). However, many Italian players may be encouraged to support the game by being able to play it in their own language.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
If I ever put my game here I'm banning any Italian translation to protect my work, that's for sure.

I know not all of em should pay for what that damm scammer does but is the only way to stop such people.
Or maybe hiring some "pro hacker" to expose the shit out of him, unless the guy also knows about security and is being the safest he can on the net.
But yeah, if that actually happens it sucks, but even if you do this the translator could always upload it somewhere else and that scammer could still do his thing, so you'll just make his life a bit more complicated to find the translation, but it won't change the fact that he'll still have a shot at doing it.
In the end, you can't fight much on the internet, unless you're a billionaire that is willing to hire people with insane skills that could maybe remove most of the shit you don't want, but there will always be shit that remains.

Reactions: fakitap

T.W.

Jan 6, 2020
Same here. My antivirus says, launcher.exe tried to access an infected Trojan file.
Download deleted again.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It is well known a certain jackal site that steals the profit and the work from the developers (and smaller to me that I produce the translations for free for all). However, many Italian players may be encouraged to support the game by being able to play it in their own language.
The thing is he even uses your translation and the translation of others so they are kind of doing that job for him too.
I think any translations does more harm than good.

Or maybe hiring some "pro hacker" to expose the shit out of him, unless the guy also knows about security and is being the safest he can on the net.
But yeah, if that actually happens it sucks, but even if you do this the translator could always upload it somewhere else and that scammer could still do his thing, so you'll just make his life a bit more complicated to find the translation, but it won't change the fact that he'll still have a shot at doing it.
In the end, you can't fight much on the internet, unless you're a billionaire that is willing to hire people with insane skills that could maybe remove most of the shit you don't want, but there will always be shit that remains.
I can do fine enough cuz the policies in my country are very different from the us and most europe, here we can denounce copyrights to the police authorities, the problem is most of the other country's in europe you have to do it throughcourt lawsuits that takes years.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
The thing is he even uses your translation and the translation of others so they are kind of doing that job for him too.
I think any translations does more harm than good.

I can do fine enough cuz the policies in my country are very different from the us and most europe, here we can denounce copyrights to the police authorities, the problem is most of the other country's in europe you have to do it throughcourt lawsuits that takes years.
so are you fine doing it to f95? seeing as most of the games here are pirated? just because f95 doesn't make a profit doesn't make it right, you can try to take the moral high ground but you'll find you'll only win on the internet not in court.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so are you fine doing it to f95? seeing as most of the games here are pirated? just because f95 doesn't make a profit doesn't make it right, you can try to take the moral high ground but you'll find you'll only win on the internet not in court.
Big difference is sharing your game and another plain stealing and selling a work that is not yours, f95 shares the game they don't sell them.
You can't seriously compare them to f95, what is more f95 at least have the decency to put the patreon page of the devs so people that like the game support the real devs.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
big difference is sharing your game and one plain selling a work that is not yours, f95 shares the game they don't sell them.
tell that to piratebay, or most cracking groups. They share the material, that doesn't make it right. Unless the dev says it ok, you are taking something that people need to pay for.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
I'm so confused... It says "talk to each girl when they work" but that almost means nothing when they're doing the same thing, or not there, every "day." What work? When?
You need to skip time so they move around the house. Each one does their "work" at a different time and different rooms.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
You need to skip time so they move around the house. Each one does their "work" at a different time and different rooms.
Yeah, I realized that. I've talked to every female, when available, throughout each day... The only one that I've been able to get passed that stage is the step-mom (dad's "shrew") but can't go further because I can't get the party started.

T.W.

Jan 6, 2020
at member Aweful:
And why it wasn’t in one of all the last updates?

Thats was antivirus log says:
File: \Confined_with_goddesses-0.1.3.1-pc\lib\windows-i686\launcher.exe
Virus: Trojan.GenericKD.35454337 (Engine A)
Engines: Engine A: AVA 25.28329, Engine B: GD 27.21568

Reactions: DioVAnna
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes