rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Lmao, i agree with doujinftw. Even if the guy wasn't popular before, you don't say yes to the first girl that comes asking for something serious.

Yeah, I realized that. I've talked to every female, when available, throughout each day... The only one that I've been able to get passed that stage is the step-mom (dad's "shrew") but can't go further because I can't get the party started.
Oh, weird. You only need to talk them at work once the first time and then you should be able to party at night time in the living room. From there you'll get to ask them stuff.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Perhaps... If someone could share a save file JUST before the party, after talking to all the girls "at work."

That still doesn't make sense to me. If they're all on lockdown for quarantine, why are they "working" and if it's not like that then why are they all stuck in one house... We, in the industry, call those "plot holes" or just bad writing. :KEK:

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Perhaps... If someone could share a save file JUST before the party, after talking to all the girls "at work." That still doesn't make sense to me. If they're all on lockdown for quarantine, why are they "working" and if it's not like that then why are they all stuck in one house... We, in the industry, call that "plot holes" or just bad writing. :KEK:
Because working from home is a thing that is actually done, specially in quarantine times? It's not a plot-hole at all. Though it being a sex game they obviously chose to do stuff like videos and photoshoots, or being a camgirl at night.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Because working from home is a thing that is actually done, specially in quarantine times? It's not a plot-hole at all. Though it being a sex game they obviously chose to do stuff like videos and photoshoots, or being a camgirl at night.
That's not what I meant. Especially as far as this title is concerned. If the mission is to "talk to each girl before they work" then when is that and why is it when they are talked to, nothing progresses. The ONLY character that you can talk to "before they work" is the step-mother, in her room, in the evening as marked by the orange text indicating that it's a quest per the games design.

Read between the lines, not taking it general. Obviously people have worked from home regardless of quarantine or not.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The ONLY character that you can talk to "before they work" is the step-mother, in her room, in the evening as marked by the orange text indicating that it's a quest per the games design.
You talk to Serena on the 2nd floor porch before she films her exercise videos, you talk to Emma in the computer room before she blogs/camgirls/whatever, both also orange text indicating quest and thus both equally before they work like Berry. The only one that it's questionable whether she's working is Valerie since the text implies she's just videochatting with MC's father. which could be said to be her job if she was a housewife before the quarantine, again with orange text choice indicating you're taking care of a quest element.

Reactions: GameRebel

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Lmao, i agree with doujinftw. Even if the guy wasn't popular before, you don't say yes to the first girl that comes asking for something serious.

Oh, weird. You only need to talk them at work once the first time and then you should be able to party at night time in the living room. From there you'll get to ask them stuff.
not to mention this the girl that constantly physical abuse him before he become a decent guy the other sister might constantly calling loser but its not as bad as that fking cow.
If this game need player to make any choice it should be giving us the option to say no, turn gay, or resort to bestialities than let us go with troglodyte of a woman. I'm not even into those last 2 option, but im willing to take it if it help mc not being with that thing.

Last edited:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
If the dev remotes even the possibility of incest without major editing that could easily fuck things up, then I'm not interested in playing. Sorry, but who cares if MC's confined with several women?

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
You talk to Serena on the 2nd floor porch before she films her exercise videos, you talk to Emma in the computer room before she blogs/camgirls/whatever, both also orange text indicating quest and thus both equally before they work like Berry. The only one that it's questionable whether she's working is Valerie since the text implies she's just videochatting with MC's father. which could be said to be her job if she was a housewife before the quarantine, again with orange text choice indicating you're taking care of a quest element.
... There's a second floor? :KEK:

Thanks! :coffee:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: doc69ppb and Xill

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
I mean the art is really something else probably one of the best art style in the 2dcg games even tho bone tales is better, but this one is really unique.
I really hope the creators will focus a bit more on the narrative and not just only on the scenes.

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
nothing new in this update? mines still says wait for next update on each girl
There's a few new scenes with Serena. Talk to her on the balcony at 2pm and do the party with her again. That's all I've found

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Whoa... "Better than Summertime Saga?" That's... One hell of an accusation. I think they both have their pros and cons. STS definitely has better dialogue and story but I'll agree, to an extent, that the visual creations in Confined have major potential.

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
So, this an harem or nah? I want to know because of lack of tag.
Harem is planned, but it will be a multi-ending game - i.e. if you don't progress correctly/enough you can 'fail' the harem end, kinda thing.

It's not currently in there but planned, from what I understand.

Reactions: Barabash and DrFree

Orange_Clover

Sep 29, 2019
I'm having issues with the Android version and it keeps saying "App not installed" whenever I try updating the game. Any remedies?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes