impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Also, the game is bugged I think? The game gets stuck when someone walks in on MC in shower or in his room in the morning. The text does not continue..

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Also, the game is bugged I think? The game gets stuck when someone walks in on MC in shower or in his room in the morning. The text does not continue..
Yup, I got the same thing. Just stuck.
I see nothing in the log file.

EDIT:
I quit the game,
used unren.bat to unlock the console and the developer menu (just in case I could see something wrong in the variables),
restarted the game,
... And now everything works again.

I'm not sure wether it's the restart or the unlocking that did the trick, but ... oh well ...

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
In my case, it was a brand new play-through. From a fresh install. And in a single session, too.
If that's the case I would reboot and try again, and if still a problem, redownload from a different source than your original download and try again from there.

I'm pretty sure I chose the NOPY download option for the game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I loved it. :love:
I hope there will be more femdom (or ntr) in the future.
I don't think the premise allows for netorare, but seeing that everyone in the house already has a partner there'll definitely be netori. Given Ero's track record there'll definitely be a lot of light femdom.

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
First, this game looking promising thus far. Second, what did everyone nicknamed the four main ladies?

Mine:
Berry = Goddess (do i need a reason, she the best MILF. though was tempted to nickname her Mommy)
Sarena = Leopard (partially because of her leopard print attire she had on one time, and she quite a strong lady)
Emma = Emmie (don't like her that much, sadly)
Valerie = Dad's Shrew (since it true)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
First, this game looking promising thus far. Second, what did everyone nicknamed the four main ladies?

Mine:
Berry = Goddess (do i need a reason, she the best MILF. though was tempted to nickname her Mommy)
Sarena = Leopard (partially because of her leopard print attire she had on one time, and she quite a strong lady)
Emma = Emmie (don't like her that much, sadly)
Valerie = Dad's Shrew (since it true)
Mine would be:
Berry= Wife (Because it's true, she is waifu marterial)
Sarena= girlfriend (Best tomboy girl you would want to stay together)
Emma= sister (Just sister....a bitchy Tsundere sister)
Valerie= Mom (even when she was a bitch, in the end she would and still be a mommy you want to fuck and hope your shitty dad got cucked hard and die because of that)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The guide is totally out of date and should be removed.
And this game actually didn't even need a Guide yet, it was very easy to follow the explaination in game and you would do very fine. Maybe after like 8-10 updates we would need Guide when the content and path start to be matter

Mar 28, 2019
Renpy console commands (open 00console.rpy in renpy/common and change config.Console from "False" to "True"):

"Max" money:
money=9999
[not much use now obviously, but for later I guess]

Girls' desire:
xdesire=99 , where x is the inital of the name of the girl you want to change
e.g. "bdesire=99" gives you 99 desire for Berry

Character skills:
handskill=99
tongueskill=99
cockskill=99
Saved my lifetime!

Last edited:

tonzo

Dec 11, 2017
The blowjob is a myth i started multiple time from a clean install , nothing "just" boobjob and handjobs which are super hot btw.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Yup, I got the same thing. Just stuck.
I see nothing in the log file.

EDIT:
I quit the game,
used unren.bat to unlock the console and the developer menu (just in case I could see something wrong in the variables),
restarted the game,
... And now everything works again.

I'm not sure wether it's the restart or the unlocking that did the trick, but ... oh well ...
Sadly does not work for me

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
First time playing. There's a lot of interaction with the girls + scenario. That's awesome, congrats dev.

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
The blowjob is a myth i started multiple time from a clean install , nothing "just" boobjob and handjobs which are super hot btw.
The only blowjob scene so far seems to be the fantasy MC has when the teacher finds him masturbating in her house.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes