Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
The blowjob is a myth i started multiple time from a clean install , nothing "just" boobjob and handjobs which are super hot btw.
There is a Blowjob scene where the MC fantasizes about Berry, but it looks like i missed the Boobjob scene, how did you get that scene?

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
First, this game looking promising thus far. Second, what did everyone nicknamed the four main ladies?

Mine:
Berry = Goddess (do i need a reason, she the best MILF. though was tempted to nickname her Mommy)
Sarena = Leopard (partially because of her leopard print attire she had on one time, and she quite a strong lady)
Emma = Emmie (don't like her that much, sadly)
Valerie = Dad's Shrew (since it true)
I kept it as it was, works fine for me and i'm happy that this isn't another Incest Game.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, I was answering their question regarding the boobjob scene. Blowjob is only from Berry.
You're right! I apologize for not paying attention. So much has been tossed back and forth about the "Serena Blowjob" I thought it was more of the same.

Fuckingcops

Dec 30, 2020
The game is very good.
The texture is very good. The story is good in it too. I can't wait to continue the upgrade.
(And if anyone would ask if I know anything about the update?)
Unfortunately I can not.
(Sorry)

Reactions: doc69ppb

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
update has a virus....defender wont let it stay on my files and gets yeeted immediately. 117252929_300522024559594_7631523575306751973_n.jpg

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Can someone enlighten me what's up with the screenshots at page 1 ? Most of that isn't in the game, i haven't manage to find it and the game tells me that an update is needed before any progress can be made with anyone else than the redhead.

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Can someone enlighten me what's up with the screenshots at page 1 ? Most of that isn't in the game, i haven't manage to find it and the game tells me that an update is needed before any progress can be made with anyone else than the redhead.
Those are intro scenes, if not saw you must have skipped it

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes