lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You get it after dancing with Serena a second time during the party.
Is this boobjob scene MC sleeping in Sarena breasts after party? Because I dance with her multiple times and this is the only scene i get after this

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Is this boobjob scene MC sleeping in Sarena breasts after party? Because I dance with her multiple times and this is the only scene i get after this
You have to progress with her by helping her with her training videos first. Then the post-dance interaction will change.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
You have to progress with her by helping her with her training videos first. Then the post-dance interaction will change.
Thanks, i realize my version was 1.3 instead 1.3.1. But now, when i downloaded 1.3.1 version and extract, my pc says the file contains a virus (trojan), is a false positive or not?

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
I think that request post is unnecessary, ya'll just need to wait for the hero to arrive.
Relax people..

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm confused. I wasn't being sarcastic in my reply.

You stated
I think that request post is unnecessary, ya'll just need to wait for the hero to arrive.
Relax people..
which seems to imply you don't consider request posts to be how you're supposed to request a hero go over and get an update.

Then you reply to my question on what you think request posts are supposed to do you say...
Exactly what i am saying too.. Relax people
Which doesn't actually answer the question I asked.

tornoi

Dec 7, 2020
What exactly do you think that request posts are for then?
For me it like you want to have pc but they give you low spec but you didn't satisfy. you already get it for free but you still want top spec. (Request for the thing that f95 web didn't have)

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
For me it like you want to have pc but they give you low spec but you didn't satisfy. you already get it for free but you still want top spec. (Request for the thing that f95 web didn't have)
If I was just complaining that it wasn't here yet over here in this thread, sure, I can see that. But the Game Requests section was specifically created to alert downloaders that a new version was out there so it could be grabbed.

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Looks like the request thread died. Should we try again or just wait it out until the public release?

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Can someone tell me when the next update

I think in his patreon he says that at the end of every month he is going to update the game. there has been a new update, i don't know why the link hasn't been updated yet. someone has filed a request earlier in the thread, so you could support it.

Reactions: doc69ppb

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
I think in his patreon he says that at the end of every month he is going to update the game. there has been a new update, i don't know why the link hasn't been updated yet. someone has filed a request earlier in the thread, so you could support it.
Thx i already went and supported the request.
usually it doesn't be this late, more like when the update comes for patreon, after 3-5 days its in here.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes