5gzucus

Dec 1, 2018
It's out 5 hours ago but still no hero appear to share the link yet, so maybe had to wait for more now
hopefully it doesn't end like 1.3.2, I would be disappointed...but hey at worst we'll have to wait a week *strange anxious noises*

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
hopefully it doesn't end like 1.3.2, I would be disappointed...but hey at worst we'll have to wait a week *strange anxious noises*
That would be the worst case scenario, but if this update have enough content and sex scenes that worth to wait for another week for public release then I guess we had no choice but to do so

JJadams

May 25, 2017
The reason the 1.3.2 request didn't work is because it was behind a 5$ paywall for just one additionnal animation. It isn't cheap. Let's hope the new content will be enough for a hero to show up and save the day

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I wish he would add a little for all the characters rather than focusing on one every update, that's the same issue I have with his other game (assuming he is doing Flirty F like I suppose, his style is quite recognizable).
Thanks for the link but I'll personnaly wait for the next one, as it should focus on one of the milfs.

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Hey when Valerie and Emma wake you up in the morning it bugs out and doesn't continue past when they walk near you, have to keep room locked to keep playing

timsutton

Mar 3, 2019
Emma best by far. Great game, I'm enjoying it. Some of the artwork isn't quite up to par, however (e.g., the new Emma morning scene looks off).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wish he would add a little for all the characters rather than focusing on one every update, that's the same issue I have with his other game (assuming he is doing Flirty F like I suppose, his style is quite recognizable).
Thanks for the link but I'll personnaly wait for the next one, as it should focus on one of the milfs.
This isn't the dev of flirty f.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes