thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Art look pretty good on this will definitely check it out if it ever gets an incest patch.
Not in this case sadly, Dev of this game make sure that beside Emma every other girls in the game didn't have any blood relate to MC. So a patch to change it would not be logical and feel pretty awkward unless eroniverse had to rework the entire game to make it fit with the incest patch

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm so busy laugh my ass off and don't know if I could even fap with this update, it was hilarious so far. Well play, well play...
At least the standing image look extremely hot, and I love Emma face like that
Too horny for her own good

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Pregnancy Tag would be awesome :cool: (y)
Still too early for that, we still only at the beginning of the story and every sex action was still at teasing and foreplay so I think pregnancy would out of the window now. Maybe at the end of this year or next year, but not now

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Hahaha I misread what it said under OEJ name I thought it said vadge connoisseur :LOL: I really need to keep my glasses on

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Why does the MC act unfamiliar with Berry's house while Valerie and Berry are squabbling? It's established that he's been there several times before, to the point where Berry and Serena joke about him being party of the family.

jojo!!!!

Nov 9, 2020
Hello everyone, my windows defender found this: Program:Win32/Uwamson.A!ml in this game, is it safe?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes