RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Can someone tell me what are the emma scenes so i can make sure i didnt miss anything
There are 2 scenes essentially. It's the 2 photo sessions. You can also get an extra scene if you have your door unlocked and Emma comes in. You can see if you are done if in the girls window it says that there nothing els you can do.

Reactions: doc69ppb

JackieTop

Jan 8, 2021
Oh! This game is so interesting..! Thanks to make this game xD I'll be waiting for next updates! I can't wait to see more H scenes lol

ras80

Aug 23, 2017
Oh i like this VN, gonna wait alot of updates befor i try this again so i can enjoy alot of content :)

curly369

Apr 26, 2017
Game freezes when Sarena walks into your room in the morning, and the rollback feature sometimes jumps back several scenes in one tick. Guess I wait for the next version to try this out.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Decided to give this game a try. Dialogue is meh for me, but the characters are all good and animations are a really nice touch that I enjoy, can't wait to see more

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
can only Emma be related to MC in the game?
Is she his sister?
other girls how to rename?
serene is mine?
berry is mine?
valerie is mine?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Normally don't like to get into games too early but the art was too alluring, liking what I see and though its the usual "stuck with a guy whose big dick attracts the women" trope the characters are fleshed out enough to make it work.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Normally don't like to get into games too early but the art was too alluring, liking what I see and though its the usual "stuck with a guy whose big dick attracts the women" trope the characters are fleshed out enough to make it work.
It's not really like that though right? The backstory at the beginning establishes all the women developing somewhat repressed attraction to the MC over a few years except the father's girlfriend.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's not really like that though right? The backstory at the beginning establishes all the women developing somewhat repressed attraction to the MC over a few years except the father's girlfriend.
Maybe with Berry and Serena, but not Emma or Valerie. Still other than that its a fun game I'm looking forward to more of.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
can only Emma be related to MC in the game?
Is she his sister?
other girls how to rename?
serene is mine?
berry is mine?
valerie is mine?
It heavily depend on your taste, you want to rename them whatever you feel like it like I named Berry "wife", Sarena "girlfriend", Emma "sister" and Valerie "mom" because I feel it was the best to me
Maybe with Berry and Serena, but not Emma or Valerie. Still other than that its a fun game I'm looking forward to more of.
Emma and Valerie was straight of bitches to MC so I would gladly for Dev to go full male dominating them while Berry and Sarena deserve to have vanilla and romance approach

Reactions: doc69ppb

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I disagree with you on Emma. She's basically a sort of tsundere so she's not gonna display much in the way of positive affection even as the game progresses most likely.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I disagree with you on Emma. She's basically a sort of tsundere so she's not gonna display much in the way of positive affection even as the game progresses most likely.
Feel free to but in the opening scenes she is shown to NEVER like the MC. Different interpretations.
She definitely grows into tsundere during their lockdown, which is noted in one of her chat sessions.

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
At start when i want for example to cook with Berry it says "This feature is ready to be used on the next update"... It means the next update of the game or level of the character ??

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
At start when i want for example to cook with Berry it says "This feature is ready to be used on the next update"... It means the next update of the game or level of the character ??
I assume that, same as many other games, it's just a placeholder for "in a future update, someday"; and not quite literally "the next update". At least that should be the case with the jacuzzi and watch tv. If the cooking only appears for Berry then it could be a part of her storyline update when dev adds Lvl 1 for her.

Reactions: DarkMatter
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes