hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How is there no incest patch yet? That's insanity.

They're supposedly goddesses, so where's the female domination tag? I'm so confused.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
How is there no incest patch yet? That's insanity.

They're supposedly goddesses, so where's the female domination tag? I'm so confused.
this is a game still in the early stages(it is 0.1.4 NOT 1.4) so it will come later, like the Cooking, jacuzzi, TV watching, probably workouts with the girls as well but MUCH later down the line. The 0 level is the girls being neutral, level 1 is the girls wanting to be more hands on with you, level 2 will probably expand on that. That said, the Dream sequence hints that Berry would be a Dommy Mommy sort of partner. Also Goddesses doesn't have to mean Femdom, it could be a part of dirty talk.

also, there is no need for Incest into everything. Valerie(the purple haired Dad's Shrew) would be Ero's Bitchy stepmom after she marries his father. Doesn't that also tickle the revenge sex fancy?

I can definitely say that Eroniverse's approach is much more to my taste then what we got. I am also a supported of lewd rewards for winning instead of losing, of which there is very few of.

Reactions: Luis Nope
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes