yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
because sometimes, people want the "roommate surrounded by hot girls" sort of setting instead of "SHWUUUEEET HOOOOMEEEEE ALABAMA" setting.
It's purely cuz of Patreon rules, his first 3 games were incest. The only reason there's no patch is cuz it would be awkward with the dialogue and no one is gonna totally rewrite a game especially one so early in development.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Confined with Goddesses 0.1.5
Get links on dropbox:
If you try to download the .apk:
If you open it from the download folder it won't work, you have to pass through the "show .apk files" from the basic folder of the phone (Where you can choose file type to see such as Images, videos etc... and there is .APK).
Changelog:
- Berry's content to reach her level 1 (Redo all activities after you finish her story)

I tried to make simple c*m visual this time, it allowed me to animate it a lot more easily and I think it's still working great. I also tried another way of doing the climax moment, instead of an infinite loop this is a single animation.
Tell me what do you think of Berry after you finish this update!
NB: The animation of her last event, Oh my gosh I'm fan of it, my favorite animation until now!

What's next?
Valerie's content to level 1 is next, then after I do her I'll think about awaiting event such as TV before starting to do level twos.

main_menu.png

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wasn't actually too optimistic about this game when it came out, but its constantly getting better. Kudos to the dev.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Confined with Goddesses 0.1.5
Get links on dropbox:
If you try to download the .apk:
If you open it from the download folder it won't work, you have to pass through the "show .apk files" from the basic folder of the phone (Where you can choose file type to see such as Images, videos etc... and there is .APK).
Changelog:
- Berry's content to reach her level 1 (Redo all activities after you finish her story)

I tried to make simple c*m visual this time, it allowed me to animate it a lot more easily and I think it's still working great. I also tried another way of doing the climax moment, instead of an infinite loop this is a single animation.
Tell me what do you think of Berry after you finish this update!
NB: The animation of her last event, Oh my gosh I'm fan of it, my favorite animation until now!

What's next?
Valerie's content to level 1 is next, then after I do her I'll think about awaiting event such as TV before starting to do level twos.

main_menu.png
OH MY GOD THANK YOU! You are a hero this time, now I can finally having fun with my lovely Berry the waifu. Thank you so much

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This new update with Berry really good, funny that MC want boobs but got ass instead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And even though I know she was a very sweet teacher, this pose really make her look like a yandere (yet it was hot as hell)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only one left are Valerie so can't wait to see how she act toward MC and the lewd event with her be like, maybe it won't be that vanilla like with those 3 girls

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Man i dont really play games whit drawn characters but holy crap im glad i tried this one. Girls look awesome and im loving the animations ( wich i definatly didnt expect even if it has the tag).
So in all amazing game Dev.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
"My inspiration is coming from adult manhwas"- Strong korean fuckery warning. Now I don't want to play the game lol.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
"My inspiration is coming from adult manhwas"- Strong korean fuckery warning. Now I don't want to play the game lol.
Well, it depends from what you mean for "korean fuckery", actually...
The game has its silly moments, but it is totally enjoyable. If you are worried about some weird kink, I can assure you there aren't.

Razoryo

Mar 17, 2019
Such a good game !! It improves more and more evry update, and i must say this update with berry was SO GOOD :3 #Eagerforthebeast ! <3

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes