Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
the max desire level of the girls for this version?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
This new update with Berry really good, funny that MC want boobs but got ass instead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And even though I know she was a very sweet teacher, this pose really make her look like a yandere (yet it was hot as hell)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only one left are Valerie so can't wait to see how she act toward MC and the lewd event with her be like, maybe it won't be that vanilla like with those 3 girls
I dunno man. I kinda had some slight yandere vibes from Berry for a while now. Maybe my yandere vibe meter might be more busted than the nut Akira busted in Devilman Crybaby and anyone who watched that anime knows just how much of a nut he busted lol

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I love the illustrations. BUT... there's too little content at each update. At that rate, an actually playable game is years in the future.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Yo how do reach level 1 with Valerie?
after the 0.1.6. update is ready we get Valerie content and from the discord, the 0.1.7. update will focus on the Watch TV action and maybe the jacuzzi and cooking with actions as well. Which could also be influenced by the relationship level.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GateC.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
MC too submissive and the girls too cuntish for my tastes. Seems like a femdom game tbh.
why do you think that? I think of the game as a Alpha Chad in the making surrounded by women of strong personality. thankfully two of them(Serena and Berry) like him before the lockdown but Berry has issues with repressed urges which can also be seen in Serena and Emma if you think about it.

That said, can you imagine how bad things for Ero would be if all four of the women were actually cuntish aka Two Valieries from the Milfy side and having Emma and Zoey with you from the young woman side. Ero lucked out that the two women that like him are with him

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I dunno man. I kinda had some slight yandere vibes from Berry for a while now. Maybe my yandere vibe meter might be more busted than the nut Akira busted in Devilman Crybaby and anyone who watched that anime knows just how much of a nut he busted lol
both you and the guy you replied two are right to be worried, since Berry has repressed urges which Ero wants to help her express them in a safe, sane and consensual manner which can backfire if not done well

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
why do you think that? I think of the game as a Alpha Chad in the making surrounded by women of strong personality. thankfully two of them(Serena and Berry) like him before the lockdown but Berry has issues with repressed urges which can also be seen in Serena and Emma if you think about it.

That said, can you imagine how bad things for Ero would be if all four of the women were actually cuntish aka Two Valieries from the Milfy side and having Emma and Zoey with you from the young woman side. Ero lucked out that the two women that like him are with him
Nah this game starts with a super beta MC. He's as beta as they come. Cliche as hell. It might be one of those "improves over time" games, but people who aren't a fan of beta MCs are probably not going to want to bother with this one, because even by the end of the update he's still a beta, and you still have no control over his choices. What's worse than a sandbox imo? A kinetic sandbox. Any choices you're given are obvious and it's basically spelled out as Choice A " Right choice" Choice B "Wrong choice"

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
LoveHurts Femdom tag alert. Sadly, its a rather new addition.
I don't normally go for visual novels but this one looks pretty wholesome and it is topical with the plague still being a thing. I like that MC is planning on staying faithful to his sweetheart despite being tempted by such beauties.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes