yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
wow, this is fantastic. I'm still in the beginning but having the nice girls be the doms and the mean girls lean sub should really be done more often. It makes the femdom seem less cruel and the male dom seem more deserved.
I like that dynamic as well; not for exactly the same reasons but it will be interesting to see it play out.

Reactions: CatLimiter

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I like that dynamic as well; not for exactly the same reasons but it will be interesting to see it play out.
personally, I am more into the Main guy being a switch and he definitely trusts the Bestie and Teach enough to give them the lead, although it would be nice if he got a bit more involved instead of letting it happen, maybe it will be seen in later levels of relationships? From the activities, there were definitely instances where he could have went cunninglingus(peeking on Berry and Sarena in backyard activities) which would have been nice.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Nice update, looking forward to when we get more scenes but the dynamics as they are seem well done. Like the switch up with the ones the MC likes and lets have their way, and how the ones who are bitchy to him get their just desserts.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
why do you think that? I think of the game as a Alpha Chad in the making surrounded by women of strong personality. thankfully two of them(Serena and Berry) like him before the lockdown but Berry has issues with repressed urges which can also be seen in Serena and Emma if you think about it.
I got the impression the MC will be whatever the girl wants him to be. Only dad's slut GF likes alphas according to the guide. Berry and Serena like simps, Emma likes chads, MC's GF definitely likes betas (and the MC obliges without question). I simply got bored of the constant abuse and the early lewd scenes being femdom. Just doesn't hold my interest. And the player isn't allowed to get rid of the cunt GF, so she's free to distance bully the MC by text as well (and ofc he takes it offering zero resistance).

Also notice the game is tagged Femdom, but not Male Domination. Nothing I've seen so far makes me think this MC is an alpha in the making. And btw, it wasn't tagged for Femdom when I made my original post, but now it is, and I think this will be a theme based on how unwilling the MC is to defend himself. So yeah, best of luck with your budding alpha MC.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I think the game started well. Femdom, Maledom, Romance seem to be handled well. Femdom is especially good when it's soft (Betty) Zoe is so annoying I hope the MC's brain works and leaves the girl. Betty's loving caring femdom relationship is way better.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I got the impression the MC will be whatever the girl wants him to be. Only dad's slut GF likes alphas according to the guide. Berry and Serena like simps, Emma likes chads, MC's GF definitely likes betas (and the MC obliges without question). I simply got bored of the constant abuse and the early lewd scenes being femdom. Just doesn't hold my interest. And the player isn't allowed to get rid of the cunt GF, so she's free to distance bully the MC by text as well (and ofc he takes it offering zero resistance).

Also notice the game is tagged Femdom, but not Male Domination. Nothing I've seen so far makes me think this MC is an alpha in the making. And btw, it wasn't tagged for Femdom when I made my original post, but now it is, and I think this will be a theme based on how unwilling the MC is to defend himself. So yeah, best of luck with your budding alpha MC.
In terms of Ero not being allowed to dump Zoe, only time will tell as the game is only beginning. In the case of Emma (and maybe Valerie), I think that might be the only time we see some slight maledom. In Serena's and Berry's case, definitely femdom. Speaking of Berry, doesn't she come off as slightly yandere-ish with some HUGE ara-ara energy? I finally played the current version and some of what she said just makes it seem like if she got the opportunity to, Zoe (once the quarantine ends) and Valerie might be in some serious danger pretty soon. She already looked like she wanted to beat the breaks off of Valerie when she insulted Ero.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
Maybe I'm blind but I didn't find any femdom in this game?!
There's a lot of tease, but femdom?
On the contrary: the MC with his constantly exposed huge cock is more of a silly wannabe alpha manikin - but without any experience.
I love femdom and find submissive women annoying and boring like rubber lovedolls - so I would love if the girls would be more dominant.

But at the moment they are just sexually aroused and and already submitting to his cock, but they are more active than the MC because of his greeness.
So I hope the MC will evolve from an alpha version to a beta version and finally become a release version, a real man. ;)

I really like this game for it's fresh and somehow different concept and the well done drawings. Only exception are the dance animations, which are a little awkward and where the girls look all the same and different to their normal appearance.

From the activities, there were definitely instances where he could have went cunninglingus(peeking on Berry and Sarena in backyard activities) which would have been nice.
I agree. There are a lot of other opportunities as well.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Maybe I'm blind but I didn't find any femdom in this game?!
There's a lot of tease, but femdom?
On the contrary: the MC with his constantly exposed huge cock is more of a silly wannabe alpha manikin - but without any experience.
I love femdom and find submissive women annoying and boring like rubber lovedolls - so I would love if the girls would be more dominant.

But at the moment they are just sexually aroused and and already submitting to his cock, but they are more active than the MC because of his greeness.
So I hope the MC will evolve from an alpha version to a beta version and finally become a release version, a real man. ;)

I really like this game for it's fresh and somehow different concept and the well done drawings. Only exception are the dance animations, which are a little awkward and where the girls look all the same and different to their normal appearance.

I agree. There are a lot of other opportunities as well.
It's for the people who think a woman being even a littler assertive sexually qualifies as femdom. Tags are as much to keep people from derailing threads as they are for informing people of what actual fetishes are, like NTR and swinging, which aren't actually used properly on this site, just basically used to prevent brigading and derailment. Half the time it doesn't even work anyway lol. Personally I think all the alpha/beta talk people have is stupid anyway. Why anyone would want every game they play to have Marty Stu or Chad Thundercock MC is beyond me, variety and individualism are the spice of life.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Something lust for everyone has scored 25 content 0 and nothing happens. I'll poke around and probably take it down
Did you check the menus on top of the screen (the one with the girls' faces)? If you do you can find hints on what needs to be done to unlock every scene.

Even if you didn't you should have bumped into a scene or two by pure chance at this point...

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just played this game.
The story is so absurd one simply pushes it away and enjoys the game. The grinding hasn't been too boring for now and the animations have been nice - especially the dancing ones.
I first tried to gun for Serena but, holy moly, Berry is so beautiful and nice. Brown hair + blue eyes = instant win!

I only have 3 complaints: some tits are too big (basically, only Emma has somewhat realistic ones), MC's dick is also too big for his body frame and there's (at least yet) no penetration.
However, I can see this getting more interesting with future updates! Can't wait to dick Serena into being a bi, hehehe

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes