Xanado

May 9, 2018
So read there where some tags with femdom. My question is how much of it is there? Forward sexually aggressive females trying to get in my pants? Or full on dominatrix trying to step on my balls with high heels?

Last edited:

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
Hey, dev! I love the game, but I would suggest adding a gallery for non-repeatable cg as well as animations. Sometimes the hottest parts of a scene aren't animated, and its a bummer to not be able to return to that.

justdarth

Feb 1, 2018
Hey, dev! I love the game, but I would suggest adding a gallery for non-repeatable cg as well as animations. Sometimes the hottest parts of a scene aren't animated, and its a bummer to not be able to return to that.
try the bed my dude it has a replay option below the dream thing

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So read there where some tags with femdom. My question is how much of it is there? Forward sexually aggressive females trying to get in my pants? Or full on dominatrix trying to step on my balls with high heels?
Entirely the former, it's a tag to keep away the dude-bros who think a guy not dominating a woman with his alpha force is a cuck, much like the NTR tag is to keep away people who are triggered by MM group sex/sharing.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice! New update for Valerie is here, thank you hero for sharing and upload it on the site. Can't wait to download and have a go with that bitchy step Mom

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Nice! New update for Valerie is here, thank you hero for sharing and upload it on the site. Can't wait to download and have a go with that bitchy step Mom
You're gonna like what happens. I already played it day one of the update. I won't spoil it though.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You're gonna like what happens. I already played it day one of the update. I won't spoil it though.
Thank you! I have my eyes on Valerie since the first demo and just wait for this moment to have a go with her, 1 thing I known for sure is that I'll enjoy all the event with her

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Not really gotten anywhere in the story yet but I felt that just had to comment on the soundbytes. The "My pony" and "Candy" soundbytes are a bit much. They make me cringe a bit.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Only if there were choices to refuse the forced and submissive options and my god do I hate that cow EVE!

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Good god this illustration and animation quality are so good. The story is fine even if it has a few grammatical errors here and there, but the dev's native language is obviously not English so I can forgive that. The sound bites are a bit much but honestly it's only a tiny blemish to a game I find extremely enjoyable. Can't wait to see more.

Reactions: Smithe
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes