zendrix

Jun 4, 2020
Man, this has huge potential. Great artwork and sound FX sync with animations. Very easy to explore. Me like, this could become one of the top games on this style!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GateC.
Jan 15, 2018
this was the shock therapy i needed
all my life ive been a dirty fucking simp
this is what happens when a simps dream is truly realized
its time i changed my pussi eating ways im breaking up with my girl
she doesnt appreciate me

Reactions: Third Leg

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
So far so good, I really like some of the art. Sarena's standing art is hot, but her cgs kinda give her manface. Meanwhile, Valerie's standing art makes her look like a wrinkly hag, but her features are flawless in most cgs.

Reactions: sonolfal
May 26, 2018
I know it doesn't make sense from a story standpoint but I kept it in the family. When naming the characters I have Berry as Mom, Serena as the older sister, Emma as the younger sister, and Valerie as the Aunt for the MC. Berry had that one bikini outfit that has MOM written all over it so its pretty obvious she was meant to be that.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I know it doesn't make sense from a story standpoint but I kept it in the family. When naming the characters I have Berry as Mom, Serena as the older sister, Emma as the younger sister, and Valerie as the Aunt for the MC. Berry had that one bikini outfit that has MOM written all over it so its pretty obvious she was meant to be that.
Yeah i did pretty much the same thing but it feels like no matter what name you're gonna put, it will always seem a little bit off with the way the dialogues are made in this game.
I think that the Dev is trying to encompass all the possible options and by that he's kinda fucking it up for everyone, "jack of all trades, master of none" kinda thing.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The art and models are good, the animations too, the story not much but this is just beginning so I can't really comment on that haha.
(From my point of view, the only thing I don't like is that the MC has a submissive loser personality, but I think the idea of the game is to show the changes in him as the story progresses, right? It's just my opinion I'm not criticizing or saying that it is wrong)

Does anyone know if avoiding all content with Berry affects something with the story? Or if, for example, the Dev plans to make quest chains, where do we need to advance with a LI to do the quests of another? (I do not like femdom and surely Berry is going to be directed to that kink for everything she says to Mc and if it does not affect me in the story I prefer to avoid it if someone knows and can answer me, I appreciate it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck dev

Reactions: MilanWT
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes