Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
Looks like it's late.

From an earlier post on the Patreon it's a pretty ambitious update since they are trying to add in many of the "feature will be available in next release" things like cooking, watching tv, and jacuzziing with someone. I don't know if they are trying to advance one of the ladies to the next level too, but even if they aren't doing that piece just getting all three of those things functional is a big chunk of work.
plus on the Discord server, Eroniverse developer said that he wants to tweak the update a little bit to be better and we get the game update later. also the Desire stat is removed because EroDev decided that the Levels of Interest are the desire.
ok thanks, I was left with the update coming out at the end of the month, I didn't read on discord :)

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
What's the likelihood that MC will go through a growth spurt during confinement (a la Sterling in Power Vacuum), winds up taller than the girls (increases physical attraction), and while living with them develops a personality that ultimately wins all four over?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What's the likelihood that MC will go through a growth spurt during confinement (a la Sterling in Power Vacuum), winds up taller than the girls (increases physical attraction), and while living with them develops a personality that ultimately wins all four over?
Perhaps, when MC is in the front of the house picking up a package, the drone injects him with an experimental Super Soldier Stud serum.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I doubt that will happen because it would throw a wrench at the femdom angle of Berry and the red-haired girl. It's not easy to believe a guy is a 'sub' when he's taller and stronger than the girls

Reactions: blizzle

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I doubt that will happen because it would throw a wrench at the femdom angle of Berry and the red-haired girl. It's not easy to believe a guy is a 'sub' when he's taller and stronger than the girls
Lol, well most male subs are taller and stronger as their girls since males on average do tend to be taller and stronger as women even if pound by pound same weight, just simple biology, though there are exceptions to the rule always they are still exceptions. The unbelievable thing is that someone has to be a midget and undeveloped to be a sub. Those kind of things like sub, dom or switch are a part of your sexual and psychological make up, not your physical characteristics. :p

Edit: It would more throw a wrench at the intended shota angle as a fetish for the game, just shota's even if not as divisive for many as lolis, the three letter word and such are not universally loved either and tend to bring a sense of disbelieve to a game if we are to believe the shota in question is adult. :) Midgets are much more prevalent in these kind of games and yeah an adult or even 15yo guy a head shorter as his mom would be a midget and weird genetics, even if they are very common in these games just as dead fathers. :p

Last edited:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
A fuck.. Softcore update.. hah! well still good thing,
Hoping those scenes specially with Serana watching T.V would be something aswe progress through the levels hehehehehe

Reactions: Third Leg

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
if I make the affection rise among the girls something new happen? or are there only the jacuzzi and kitchen tv scenes?

jefflauchan

Jan 31, 2020
Now there is only level 1 events for the girls this update which hints at name "soft update." Atleast it paves the way for feature releases.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
what is the highest affection between the girls we can get with this update?

i have 3x 24-24-25 (Sarena, Berry, Emma) and 1x 25-25-25 (Valerie)

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Hi, what "Softcore update" means ? no sex scenes/animations ?
softcore would mean heavy petting, hints of lewdness, which is what this activities update brought Next update will bring more cotnent for the girls, and from the Dev Discord, it will go Sareena>Emma>Berry>Valerie and next batch starts with Emma. there is a possibility of another general content update between the Second and Third batch.

Reactions: MilanWT
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes