BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
they already are fantasies. That was the developer showing how sex scenes will look. Besides, Level 2 content might go to penetrating sex.
I meant literally show MC fantasizing, not what he is fantasizing about. It's the dream sex that undermines buildup to the real sex.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Here that's what i have .
How many animation replays do you have? There should be 9 including V's (plus 1 "dream" w/Berry). You need to talk and dance with Valerie, then visit her in her room to get hers. You seem to have done everything you can with regard to points. They won't go above 24 if that's your current score. See Pepe's explanation below:
Nah, still don't have that choice in the dreams and not in animation replay either , and i'm stuck with the affection levels, i do everything with all the girls over and over and still have Serena affection(24,24,25) Berry(24-25-25) Emma(24,25,24) Valerie(25,25,25).
That's because dinner gives 2 affection points, so if you go to dinner with 24 points you would end up with 26 so the 25 cap stops you for getting any more points

Reactions: GateC.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I meant literally show MC fantasizing, not what he is fantasizing about. It's the dream sex that undermines buildup to the real sex.
Berry dream is contet you get inside the bedroom. Val's content has white misty edges effects to signify that it is a fantasy.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Berry dream is contet you get inside the bedroom. Val's content has white misty edges effects to signify that it is a fantasy.
I understand that. However, now we know what their sex scenes might eventually look like. No payoff to all that work!

Nobodyyyy

Apr 14, 2019
This game was seriously great and is now one of my favorites. Obviously my only wish was more content. Berry was my number one. I wouldn't mind having Zoe brought back into the mix in a dominant route, while still staying friendly with the other characters.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I understand that. However, now we know what their sex scenes might eventually look like. No payoff to all that work!
incorrect. It is quite possible that we will get the intercourse stuff later down the line as well as repeatable actions. this would make it worth the wait and the gain. Also, Sarena and Emma are still without the intercourse content for now.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
incorrect. It is quite possible that we will get the intercourse stuff later down the line as well as repeatable actions. this would make it worth the wait and the gain. Also, Sarena and Emma are still without the intercourse content for now.
This is storytelling 101 kind of stuff - foreshadowing the climax is great, but one should never fully reveal the plot resolution lest you lose all sense of struggle and achievement throughout the journey.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Nah, still don't have that choice in the dreams and not in animation replay either , and i'm stuck with the affection levels, i do everything with all the girls over and over and still have Serena affection(24,24,25) Berry(24-25-25) Emma(24,25,24) Valerie(25,25,25).
The Valerie dream is in the animation replays... It's more of a daydream, that's why it's not on the bed, but once you trigger it in game in the living room it's in the replays.

This game was seriously great and is now one of my favorites. Obviously my only wish was more content. Berry was my number one. I wouldn't mind having Zoe brought back into the mix in a dominant route, while still staying friendly with the other characters.
The game was kinda conceptualized at peak COVID in most countries, so it's an extreme extrapolation of lockdown, so I doubt anyone will be allowed into the mix... Also the premise is supposed to be him slowly giving into the idea of cheating on Zoe and her entering at any point remotely soon kinda kills that. I could see her entering closer to the end when everone has given into their carnal instincts and maybe some sort of group revenge for her toying with him taking place.

Also, to the pace of release, all quality hand-drawn games with animations have slow updates; eventually people complain, failing to realize that someone drawing something by hand in a peculiar art style is going to take longer than a 3d render farm pumping out animation frames. Look at the complaints in any popular non-Japanese, animated hand-drawn thread. The name of the game is patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobodyyyy

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
How many animation replays do you have? There should be 9 including V's (plus 1 "dream" w/Berry). You need to talk and dance with Valerie, then visit her in her room to get hers. You seem to have done everything you can with regard to points. They won't go above 24 if that's your current score. See Pepe's explanation below:
Yes i got all 9 replays..............

Nobodyyyy

Apr 14, 2019
T
The Valerie dream is in the animation replays... It's more of a daydream, that's why it's not on the bed, but once you trigger it in game in the living room it's in the replays.

The game was kinda conceptualized at peak COVID in most countries, so it's an extreme extrapolation of lockdown, so I doubt anyone will be allowed into the mix... Also the premise is supposed to be him slowly giving into the idea of cheating on Zoe and her entering at any point remotely soon kinda kills that. I could see her entering closer to the end when everone has given into their carnal instincts and maybe some sort of group revenge for her toying with him taking place.

Also, to the pace of release, all quality hand-drawn games with animations have slow updates; eventually people complain, failing to realize that someone drawing something by hand in a peculiar art style is going to take longer than a 3d render farm pumping out animation frames. Look at the complaints in any popular non-Japanese, animated hand-drawn thread. The name of the game is patience.
he game was kinda conceptualized at peak COVID in most countries, so it's an extreme extrapolation of lockdown, so I doubt anyone will be allowed into the mix... Also the premise is supposed to be him slowly giving into the idea of cheating on Zoe and her entering at any point remotely soon kinda kills that. I could see her entering closer to the end when everone has given into their carnal instincts and maybe some sort of group revenge for her toying with him taking place.

I realize that my hopes for Zoe are unlikely to happen realistically when looking at the story, but all it is is a hope, nothing more. And I totally respect how long it takes the developer to make the game. My comment wasnt a complaint but more of a compliment towards how much I liked the game and want more. I wish nothing but the best for the developer, the game is great.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
An awesome start to the game. Easy to move around, icons make things obvious to have things to do. Early animations are spot on and the dream test animation was brilliant work.

As long as the dev doesn't go mental and start adding loads of other characters, but instead sticks with the ones he has and updates the fuck out of them, then he could be on to a winner.

Very impressed with the start of this title so far.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
An awesome start to the game. Easy to move around, icons make things obvious to have things to do. Early animations are spot on and the dream test animation was brilliant work.

As long as the dev doesn't go mental and start adding loads of other characters, but instead sticks with the ones he has and updates the fuck out of them, then he could be on to a winner.

Very impressed with the start of this title so far.
I don't think they'll add anyone else. The entire gist of the game is being quarantined with the 4 girls

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
Ok, i've almost completed the whole stuff of this version, now:

- Would be definitely awesome to have more cosplay related scenes
- Sexual tension is a little declining, should be a little more difficult to have actual H scenes

Anyway, very good game, waiting for updates.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes