Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I have progression lvl 1 what do you say progresion lvl24 and how to lvl up?

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I have progression lvl 1 what do you say progresion lvl24 and how to lvl up?
Each girl with Ero can go Level 1. The Affection levels where each girl learns to hang out with eachother and stand each other more are the levels up to 25.

edit. the leveling up is done with the newly implemented activities.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Looks like level 25 is not possible to reach with every girl. Tried it now several times. Some are stuck at level 24.
That's because dinner gives 2 affection points, so if you go to dinner with 24 points you would end up with 26 so the 25 cap stops you for getting any more points

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
It's quite disappointing, nothing happens when cooking and the jacuzi and tv scenes are static and boring. Also there is zero iteration between the girls

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Each girl with Ero can go Level 1. The Affection levels where each girl learns to hang out with eachother and stand each other more are the levels up to 25.

edit. the leveling up is done with the newly implemented activities.
all done

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
fucking your stepmom in her route
The only dream choice i have is Berry riding , any idea how to get the fucking your stepmom in her route dream ????
complete the Valerie quest and you unlock that. I hope next content updates give us more things to do and the ability to do all those lovely ladies.

Reactions: GateC.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
maybe you already have it, go to scene replay, no to dream
Nah, still don't have that choice in the dreams and not in animation replay either , and i'm stuck with the affection levels, i do everything with all the girls over and over and still have Serena affection(24,24,25) Berry(24-25-25) Emma(24,25,24) Valerie(25,25,25).

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I wish the devs didn't include those dream scenes with Berry and Valerie. They undercut the buildup of sexual tension and will ultimately diminish the eventual payoff. Hopefully they'll consider removing them from a future version (perhaps just show MC fantasizing for now).

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Nah, still don't have that choice in the dreams and not in animation replay either , and i'm stuck with the affection levels, i do everything with all the girls over and over and still have Serena affection(24,24,25) Berry(24-25-25) Emma(24,25,24) Valerie(25,25,25).
Valerie's content is tied to the job, if you did not start her little quest line, then talk to her during the dancing, later ask her what she does in the evening and then get her some semen.

Reactions: GateC.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I wish the devs didn't include those dream scenes with Berry and Valerie. They undercut the buildup of sexual tension and will ultimately diminish the eventual payoff. Hopefully they'll consider removing them from a future version (perhaps just show MC fantasizing for now).
they already are fantasies. That was the developer showing how sex scenes will look. Besides, Level 2 content might go to penetrating sex.

Reactions: Sharkx99

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Valerie's content is tied to the job, if you did not start her little quest line, then talk to her during the dancing, later ask her what she does in the evening and then get her some semen.
Here that's what i have .

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes