DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
The art and models are good, the animations too, the story not much but this is just beginning so I can't really comment on that haha.
(From my point of view, the only thing I don't like is that the MC has a submissive loser personality, but I think the idea of the game is to show the changes in him as the story progresses, right? It's just my opinion I'm not criticizing or saying that it is wrong)

Does anyone know if avoiding all content with Berry affects something with the story? Or if, for example, the Dev plans to make quest chains, where do we need to advance with a LI to do the quests of another? (I do not like femdom and surely Berry is going to be directed to that kink for everything she says to Mc and if it does not affect me in the story I prefer to avoid it if someone knows and can answer me, I appreciate it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck dev

All girls get their own story, with later versions probably connecting them. Plus since you are worried about the MC being submissive, only to Sarena and Berry and it is more of a "I trust you enough to take the lead in lewd activities" while Emma and Valerie get Ero's Dominator Mode Personality.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
If I understand correctly, that means that we will not have an option to how Mc behaves with each Li (?), with Berry and Sarena he will always be submissive (Imo I do not see it as "I trust you enough to take the lead in lewd activities ") with Emma and Valerie it's going to be dominant and if the stories connect later then I don't think it's possible to avoid a Li since that would screw up the story.
Thanks for the answer and explanation.

to be fair that was me speculating on how things are going to be, meaning that it is possible that Ero gets dominant even with Sarena and Berry later in the story.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
If I understand correctly, that means that we will not have an option to how Mc behaves with each Li (?), with Berry and Sarena he will always be submissive (Imo I do not see it as "I trust you enough to take the lead in lewd activities ") with Emma and Valerie it's going to be dominant and if the stories connect later then I don't think it's possible to avoid a Li since that would screw up the story.
Thanks for the answer and explanation.

He's clearly adopting a more dominant position with the pigtail girl. I guess he's doing the same with Valerie - but, as I don't care about her, dunno.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
A little food for thought.

Assuming the women in this game are on the pill or have morning-after pills or there are condoms somewhere in the house, being in quarantine is going to result in all of that running out at some point.

I don’t know what the dev(s) have planned for the future of this game but that could either mean impregnations or mail order condoms or birth control pills.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019

Assuming the women in this game are on the pill or have morning-after pills or there are condoms somewhere in the house, being in quarantine is going to result in all of that running out at some point.

I don’t know what the dev(s) have planned for the future of this game but that could either mean impregnations or mail order condoms or birth control pills.
Drone Delivery service. If MC can get clothes delivered they can get birth control.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I would assume that they are delivered without fanfare, much like food would be. No one has mentioned dwindling food supplies.

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
It seems like the relationship settings are supposed to be mother sister and so on, but the prologue tells another story. The characters after the prologue refer to themselves with familial terms, but doesn't do so in the prologue, like there's two different stories.

I don't mind either scenario, but now i've got "lovely teacher" for a name for Berry, which is kind of a mouthful.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
It seems like the relationship settings are supposed to be mother sister and so on, but the prologue tells another story. The characters after the prologue refer to themselves with familial terms, but doesn't do so in the prologue, like there's two different stories.

I don't mind either scenario, but now i've got "lovely teacher" for a name for Berry, which is kind of a mouthful.
Or how Valerie refers to herself as dad's shrew sometimes. Bit weird. I guess stepmom is the right one for her?

But anyway, the default ones sound weird, but if you put Mom, big sister, little sister, stepmom, it doesn't seem exactly right either.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020

you misunderstand, Berry is the mother to Sarena and Emma(Red and Blue girls) while Valerie is Ero's dad's fling and soon to be his stepmom(thank goodness Ero will move out, right?).

As for the nicknames, while the defaults are along the lines of Lovely Teacher, Best friend, Girlfriend's best firend and Dad's Shrew, you can make up your own nicknames for them which would be your own flair to the game.

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
you misunderstand, Berry is the mother to Sarena and Emma(Red and Blue girls) while Valerie is Ero's dad's fling and soon to be his stepmom(thank goodness Ero will move out, right?).

As for the nicknames, while the defaults are along the lines of Lovely Teacher, Best friend, Girlfriend's best firend and Dad's Shrew, you can make up your own nicknames for them which would be your own flair to the game.
I understand that Berry is the mother of Sarena and Emma, and Valerie is dads fling possibly you could name valerie step-mom, but the characters seem to refer to themselves like they're your family, Berry says things like "are you spying on your own lovely teacher", tha'ts obviously supposed to be mother, because that makes sense in the context, but it doesn't align with the plot that's been told.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I understand that Berry is the mother of Sarena and Emma, and Valerie is dads fling possibly you could name valerie step-mom, but the characters seem to refer to themselves like they're your family, Berry says things like "are you spying on your own lovely teacher", tha'ts obviously supposed to be mother, because that makes sense in the context, but it doesn't align with the plot that's been told.
you can put whatever. plus if you did not skip the prologue and watch Berry interact with Valerie, the Lovely Teacher(or Lovely Dragoness as I call her) is practically his mom with how she treats him. and isn;t that a mess? Ero's homelife and school life is so bad that his teacher is more of a familial figure then his parent.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Interesting game concept and great execution. However, I'm going to be 'that guy' and state my unqualified opinion that this would be better as a VN than a sandbox. Not sure I'll be able to endure extended gameplay with so little variation in location if they will remain trapped in the house for many updates.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I use Cruella de Valerie.
I also didn't want to think about the "girlfriend," so I'm using Best Friend's Sister instead of Girlfriend's Best Friend for Emma.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
so? the new update?
Looks like it's late.

From an earlier post on the Patreon it's a pretty ambitious update since they are trying to add in many of the "feature will be available in next release" things like cooking, watching tv, and jacuzziing with someone. I don't know if they are trying to advance one of the ladies to the next level too, but even if they aren't doing that piece just getting all three of those things functional is a big chunk of work.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Looks like it's late.

From an earlier post on the Patreon it's a pretty ambitious update since they are trying to add in many of the "feature will be available in next release" things like cooking, watching tv, and jacuzziing with someone. I don't know if they are trying to advance one of the ladies to the next level too, but even if they aren't doing that piece just getting all three of those things functional is a big chunk of work.

plus on the Discord server, Eroniverse developer said that he wants to tweak the update a little bit to be better and we get the game update later. also the Desire stat is removed because EroDev decided that the Levels of Interest are the desire.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes