sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I've already noticed that girls with higher Desire and that go to your room in the morning interact with you instead of just checking your dick and going away

Reactions: Smithe

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
It's for the people who think a woman being even a littler assertive sexually qualifies as femdom. Tags are as much to keep people from derailing threads as they are for informing people of what actual fetishes are, like NTR and swinging, which aren't actually used properly on this site, just basically used to prevent brigading and derailment. Half the time it doesn't even work anyway lol. Personally I think all the alpha/beta talk people have is stupid anyway. Why anyone would want every game they play to have Marty Stu or Chad Thundercock MC is beyond me, variety and individualism are the spice of life.
Me personally I don't want a Chad Thundercock MC but I'd rather have that than a doormat MC who is constantly humiliated and abused and just takes it and that's my problem with VNs that have femdom it's always taken to the extreme.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
It's for the people who think a woman being even a littler assertive sexually qualifies as femdom. Tags are as much to keep people from derailing threads as they are for informing people of what actual fetishes are, like NTR and swinging, which aren't actually used properly on this site, just basically used to prevent brigading and derailment. Half the time it doesn't even work anyway lol. Personally I think all the alpha/beta talk people have is stupid anyway. Why anyone would want every game they play to have Marty Stu or Chad Thundercock MC is beyond me, variety and individualism are the spice of life.

Me personally I don't want a Chad Thundercock MC but I'd rather have that than a doormat MC who is constantly humiliated and abused and just takes it and that's my problem with VNs that have femdom it's always taken to the extreme.
have I found my people?

thankfully, Ero is a Switch, as seen how he does the sexy activities with Tops like Sarena and Berry and Bottoms like Emma and will do Valerie. AND the femdom in Confined with Goddesses is more of a "Ara ara, Ero-kun" instead of "Prepare for your EXTREME Cock&Ball torture!1!1!!" sort, aka they top him, or take the lead in sex while Ero takes the lead with Emma and will take the lead with Valerie(source, the game's Discord)

we need more Switch Protagonists that are not doormats.

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Berry is absolutely phenomenal. Loves her good boy and loves to titfuck. A+
Excellent art style and animations. The plot is a bit absurd but still a fun game despite the sandbox elements.

I, too, would like to see a less "chad" main character though. Where are all the normal "son" type characters in games? I personally don't play these to imagine a buff horse-hung Chad banging hot women but instead the fantasy of the average 18 year old boy put in the unlikely situation where he gets the MILF. :p To each their own. Keep up the great work, dev!

We do need some signatures for this amazing game though.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Hi people. someone know when will appear next update of this Eroniverse - Confined with Goddesses game?
the updates happen during the end of the month for Patrons and after the first week of the new month for the free version. As an example, the developer said in his Newgrounds release of 0.1.5. aka Berry update that next content update is Valerie meaning after first week of May we get Valerie content. Plus Eroniverse also said that he will make the cooking, jacuzzi, TV watch and more the focus of the next update after Valerie.

Reactions: Smithe

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
have I found my people?

thankfully, Ero is a Switch, as seen how he does the sexy activities with Tops like Sarena and Berry and Bottoms like Emma and will do Valerie. AND the femdom in Confined with Goddesses is more of a "Ara ara, Ero-kun" instead of "Prepare for your EXTREME Cock&Ball torture!1!1!!" sort, aka they top him, or take the lead in sex while Ero takes the lead with Emma and will take the lead with Valerie(source, the game's Discord)

we need more Switch Protagonists that are not doormats.
In Berry's case, she seems a little bit yandere-ish based on some of what she says. Sexually repressed a little bit too as she keeps trying not to let "the beast" (as she puts it) out on Ero. It's safw to say that once she inevitably does, poor Ero is about to be worn out with balls so sore and drained its like he ran a marathon against a succubus army and just managed to survive the ordeal.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
In Berry's case, she seems a little bit yandere-ish based on some of what she says. Sexually repressed a little bit too as she keeps trying not to let "the beast" (as she puts it) out on Ero. It's safw to say that once she inevitably does, poor Ero is about to be worn out with balls so sore and drained its like he ran a marathon against a succubus army and just managed to survive the ordeal.
Berry is more of a Lioness in her behavior, or a Dragoness might be more appropriate. Territorial and defensive of Ero/Her Candy and ferocious to her enemies like Zoe and Valerie. Something tells me Berry would join Ero in disciplining Valerie either as a "lets use your mouth for something good for once" or with a strap on.

In regards to the Beast, I think it is in the blood, since Serena and Emma have a variant of that. Which is seen with how Sarena wants to get all "receive my care for you" and Emma has the repression, libido and a bit wild since her boyfriend is freaked out when Emma gets orgasms

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes