Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I started over, it didn't take long to get most everything back to every girl showing as "You'll have to wait for the next update to continue her development".

I can't get to lvl 1 with Berry and Valerie ... any hints ?
No hints necessary. You cannot. As of 1.3.1 we were able to get Sarena to level 1, this update we can get Emma to level 1, I don't know if Berry or Valerie will be next.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Characters are hot no doubt
Another 5 updates for sex scenes
Looking at the current trends I'm going to say you're off by at least 2

I'm guessing, one level for one lady each update with maybe some of the daily things like "watch TV with", "cook with", "jacuzzi with" being dovetailed in. Otherwise if those are their own updates even longer...

So... 2 more level 1's to go. Then 4 level 2 updates. Intercourse isn't until at least level 3, so we've got 7 updates before the first lady's going up to level 3. Could be even longer if there's a Titjob level tossed in before intercourse level.

Reactions: Sirren
Jun 14, 2018
Can't seem to progress to the next morning, I hit the clock to to pass the time and I get a morning scene but then it's still 10pm in game

edit: nvm it just resolved when it was emma's turn and there was new content

edit: i just realized i had rollback enabled lol whoopsie

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Tried to play this update, but gave up.

Too many 'lock ups' - early morning wake-ups, and also one with Sarena in the bathroom where she shows her tits.

Old saves had to be imported from last version folder, and then it retroed to a morning rather than where my last save actually was.
I get the impression the dev is putting himself under pressure to hit monthly deadlines, and as a consequence, is not checking stuff works.

Pity - it's a fun, if somewhat slow game.
The game doesn't NEED to go on month after month, year after year. Usually the dev loses the will to carry on, and supporters lose interest at the slow progress.
18 months to 2 years should be plenty, and if the dev has 'finished' a game, then supporters are encouraged to back him in the future.

Reactions: jaredforks

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Pity - it's a fun, if somewhat slow game.
The game doesn't NEED to go on month after month, year after year. Usually the dev loses the will to carry on, and supporters lose interest at the slow progress.
18 months to 2 years should be plenty, and if the dev has 'finished' a game, then supporters are encouraged to back him in the future.
Yeah single dev game creator makes development slow. especially since he hand draws the art himself as well so it will only start to pick up a bit once he has enough drawing experience to get his work out faster.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I started playing this game, I like this game.

I don't like Zoe. She is with relationship with MC for some time and she doesn't let him touch her. MC can only please her (lick pussy) and she doesn't even want to pay him back (hj, bj or whatever..)
I don't feel like she loves him.

Berry is the best! Hot milf. :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ehm... the guide was supposed to be updated on every build, but it hasn't been since the very first version!

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
New update with Emma is pretty good, but I feel the close-up art could be better in general. The face for Serena during morning handjobs (and that cum on her face) can look so weird sometimes; same with the close up with MC during the first video, I think. It's like they look older compared to the regular sprites.
Emma in her morning scene also looks a bit weird (I'd also consider slowing down her fingering)

The one for her fail photo looks nightmarish, but at least that's intentional. Ironically, I wonder if the sex content isn't moving too fast. I know it kinda works with Emma because she seems to get horny way too easily, but isn't MC supposed to want to "learn how to please his gf"? I think he's forgotten all about her quite easily and isn't having any second thoughts about fingering women who are already in a relationship, even gloating about being "better than her bf".

It just feels like the MC's personality has quickly changed a lot compared to the shy boy he's supposed to be. Of course I don't want him feeling guilty every second but at least at the early stages he shouldn't be so hands-on with other girls, i guess? Anyway, I don't want to sound too critic of this game because I like it a lot and I'm looking forward to future content

Ehm... the guide was supposed to be updated on every build, but it hasn't been since the very first version!
You don't really need a guide, I believe you get the exact hints of what to do if you click the Girls icon on top of the screen when you're in a room.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Finally got around to trying this out, fairly ambitious for one person but it's really good so far. There's some weird glitched scenes in the morning, something to do with the transition from the morning girl invasion to the free roam system. Had the rear shadow of a text box persist for awhile too, eventually went away.

The content rolling out per girl is actually fairly good. I don't think enough people appreciate that increasing a girls level not only includes the quest content to level up, but also the upgrades to repeatable interactions. Shower improves, backyard has new options, all of that is part of the update for each girl. It's a satisfying progression system that gives you an incentive not only to follow a quest line to get the leveling up content, but to then revisit everything else and see what's changed/what's new. Lot of work, but a rewarding system to actually play.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Looking at the current trends I'm going to say you're off by at least 2

I'm guessing, one level for one lady each update with maybe some of the daily things like "watch TV with", "cook with", "jacuzzi with" being dovetailed in. Otherwise if those are their own updates even longer...

So... 2 more level 1's to go. Then 4 level 2 updates. Intercourse isn't until at least level 3, so we've got 7 updates before the first lady's going up to level 3. Could be even longer if there's a Titjob level tossed in before intercourse level.
At least we can get the first sex scene with at least 2 women at the end of this year based on your calculation, and even if we only got 1 it would still be a win. Wonder who will be the lucky girl, I really hope it would either be Sarena or Berry but Valerie and Emma could still be okay too so let just wait and see

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes