Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
I'm a bit worried that the Dev plans on releasing an Update every Month. Seems like he is a bit too eager, either he will burn out in a few Months or the Updates will be very short. Let's hope for the best. I really enjoy this amazing Game!

Jan 19, 2021
Just curious, what has been added to this minuscule update?
From his Patreon:

Game's update for this end of month
Hello candies! Now that I'm closer to the end of month, I can tell how it's going.
I won't be able to finish Emma's Level of story, I need few more days, and I think I prefer not split her story so I wait to finish it.
However, I want to release 1 update per month for +$5 patrons.
I saw someone saying something that is very true: At this rate of progression, we will see sex with girls in a very long time. (1 lv for 1 girl per month + few month for daily life events...). This is annoying, even for me, but I don't want to go too fast to reach sex with them.
That being said, for this month I'm proposing a "quality of life" 0.1.3.2 update. I'm not adding the current work of Emma, and this 0.1.3.2 version won't become public. The release of 0.1.4 Emma content would arrive a bit later and the 0.1.4 version would be the version that becomes public a week later (but keeping the 0.1.3.2 features).
For this month, 0.1.3.2 version:
  • Animation replay
  • Dream scene
  • Few modifications such as alert icon when you receive a package etc.
  • I'm opened to suggestions in the comments, maybe I could add more simple things if it's simple/quick to do.
  • I'm not adding Emma's content, I'll release it at once at 0.1.4 (Few days later, not an entire month of waiting)
Animation replay propose to see again every animations that played but are not repeatable. This concerns everything but the daily life repeatable actions. Zoe's scene, Berry's B-J, Sarena's H-J, crunches, etc...
Entire scene replay gallery may arrive later in the future but I prefer to keep it simple for now.
The dream scene propose to see a sex sequence with one girl, as a new extra animated visuals. This is the occasion to SHOW actual sex with the girls, without being in a hurry in their stories. This is also a way for me to TRAIN my skill concerning animating sex, until I do it for real in their stories.
I'm starting with an animated sex dream with Berry, as she is the 2nd more popular but Sarena has already more content. I'm also thinking on doing something with a patron tier relatively to the dream feature but not immediately.
  • 0.1.3.2 is for +$5 patrons only
  • 0.1.4 With Emma's story should arrive during first part of February for +$5 patrons only
  • 0.1.4.1 Should arrive for public/free in the second half of February.

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
From his Patreon:

Hello candies! Now that I'm closer to the end of month, I can tell how it's going.
I won't be able to finish Emma's Level of story, I need few more days, and I think I prefer not split her story so I wait to finish it.
I saw someone saying something that is very true: At this rate of progression, we will see sex with girls in a very long time. (1 lv for 1 girl per month + few month for daily life events...). This is annoying, even for me, but I don't want to go too fast to reach sex with them.
That being said, for this month I'm proposing a "quality of life" 0.1.3.2 update. I'm not adding the current work of Emma, and this 0.1.3.2 version won't become public. The release of 0.1.4 Emma content would arrive a bit later and the 0.1.4 version would be the version that becomes public a week later (but keeping the 0.1.3.2 features).
  • Animation replay
  • Dream scene
  • I'm opened to suggestions in the comments, maybe I could add more simple things if it's simple/quick to do.
  • I'm not adding Emma's content, I'll release it at once at 0.1.4 (Few days later, not an entire month of waiting)
Animation replay propose to see again every animations that played but are not repeatable. This concerns everything but the daily life repeatable actions. Zoe's scene, Berry's B-J, Sarena's H-J, crunches, etc...
Entire scene replay gallery may arrive later in the future but I prefer to keep it simple for now.
The dream scene propose to see a sex sequence with one girl, as a new extra animated visuals. This is the occasion to SHOW actual sex with the girls, without being in a hurry in their stories. This is also a way for me to TRAIN my skill concerning animating sex, until I do it for real in their stories.
I'm starting with an animated sex dream with Berry, as she is the 2nd more popular but Sarena has already more content. I'm also thinking on doing something with a patron tier relatively to the dream feature but not immediately.
  • 0.1.4 With Emma's story should arrive during first part of February for +$5 patrons only
I see so there is no point of playing this update

Jan 15, 2018
It detects a virus for me, a file that leaves a potential backdoor to the system.
Does anyone else have this problem?

EDIT:
Nevermind.
Apparently it's just a false positive, though I'm still little suspicious.

EDIT2:
Try downloading from their patreon, It supposedly fixed there.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Macgamer
Jan 19, 2021
It detects a virus for me, a file that leaves a potential backdoor to the system.

EDIT:
Nevermind.

EDIT2:
Sometimes some files appear malicious to your antivirus even though they are not when it happens you can add the file to the exclusion tab and should work just fine

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020

EDIT:
Nevermind.

EDIT2:

you can always put it on MetaDefender to see if it's ok

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
One thing that i would love the dev to put in the game is some none main characters content,don't get me wrong the main ones are crazy hot but i would love to see somthing like a side quest something like the velvet story on "bones tales the manor".yeah i know its not the time for this but it would be very very very nice

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
One thing that i would love the dev to put in the game is some none main characters content,don't get me wrong the main ones are crazy hot but i would love to see somthing like a side quest something like the velvet story on "bones tales the manor".yeah i know its not the time for this but it would be very very very nice
I imagine that'd be pretty hard (or impossible) to do because the basis of the plot is that they are stuck in that house because of a pandemic, under surveillance by ROBOTS WITH ORDERS TO KILL ON SIGHT. There's pretty much no way to add random characters popping out around the house since it wouldn't make sense for them to be there.

Reactions: doc69ppb

doc69ppb

May 27, 2020
I imagine that'd be pretty hard (or impossible) to do because the basis of the plot is that they are stuck in that house because of a pandemic, under surveillance by ROBOTS WITH ORDERS TO KILL ON SIGHT. There's pretty much no way to add random characters popping out around the house since it wouldn't make sense for them to be there.
There is always a way.but still like i said somthing like this is more likely to be on the far future.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
From his Patreon:

• Animation replay
  • Dream scene
Thanks. I hate dream sex though, feels like a cop-out. I think most people play erotic games for the immersive medium and nothing kills that harder than dream sex before there's actual sex in a game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Could still found some way to add new girl like some character sneak pass those drones (somehow....I don't even know) and stay with them or it could be an agent working for government being send to monitor and watch over the group, to see how well they are during the pandemic quarantine
But the game still too early and it wasn't going anywhere yet so maybe we only got those 4 until the end or could have more, let just wait and see how will developer make his game

Reactions: doc69ppb

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Could still found some way to add new girl like some character sneak pass those drones (somehow....I don't even know) and stay with them or it could be an agent working for government being send to monitor and watch over the group, to see how well they are during the pandemic quarantine
But the game still too early and it wasn't going anywhere yet so maybe we only got those 4 until the end or could have more, let just wait and see how will developer make his game
Or someone finding shelter

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Man, I knew his patrons would skyrocket from going to Ren'py and switching to 2D based on his art from a few years ago, but I wonder which one has contributed more to the increase?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes