DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Harem is planned, but it will be a multi-ending game - i.e. if you don't progress correctly/enough you can 'fail' the harem end, kinda thing.

It's not currently in there but planned, from what I understand.
Thanks m8. As I said, I was wondering about the tags.
Hope it gets included when we get to that ending.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Kinda funny that I'm still nick named Valerie "Mom" even after knowing MC got abused by her and his dad, but you still can't get away how hot see was and that bitchy attitude toward him just make you want her more. You want to slowly breaking her and turn her from hating him into a Tsundere Milf that will throwing shitty words but in the end still strip naked and having sex with MC, and I hope next updates the developer should make the dad truly gone for good by let him got infected by virus and straight up die so that we could have Valerie for our own

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Jesus H Christ, people! Don't download this last update, it's full of Malware Generators and trojans!

I thought maybe it was a false positive, so I uploaded it to an online site for a 2nd opinion:

Check out the results for yourself:

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Only reason I am hesitant to report the maker is maybe he is unaware himself that his workstation is a trojan infested piece of trash that has no business on the interwebs, much less sharing any files from it.

Always get a 2nd opinion if your Anti-Virus flags something as harmful, people.

erodraw

Oct 29, 2020
I'm the creator, there is no malware. It's an issue caused by the new version of ren'py, I made another build with an older version of ren'py and this time there is no malware detected.
However I'm not the creator of this thread so you still get the version that detects it. You can get the new version for free in the patreon link of the thread.
In the future, I'll continue to use the previous version of ren'py that doesn't create these false positives.

I'm here but I don't intend to talk or answer, I'm just passing by there to see feedback of people that enjoy but also bug reports or ideas people share to make it better.

Have a nice day to everybody!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Jesus H Christ, people! Don't download this last update, it's full of Malware Generators and trojans!

I thought maybe it was a false positive, so I uploaded it to an online site for a 2nd opinion:

Check out the results for yourself:

View attachment 983548

View attachment 983550

Only reason I am hesitant to report the maker is maybe he is unaware himself that his workstation is a trojan infested piece of trash that has no business on the interwebs, much less sharing any files from it.

Always get a 2nd opinion if your Anti-Virus flags something as harmful, people.
That was very disturbing, why didn't my Windows security detect anything even after scan it like 8 times? Good God, any Mods on the site can confirm about this situation?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm the creator, there is no malware. It's an issue caused by the new version of ren'py, I made another build with an older version of ren'py and this time there is no malware detected.
However I'm not the creator of this thread so you still get the version that detects it. You can get the new version for free in the patreon link of the thread.
In the future, I'll continue to use the previous version of ren'py that doesn't create these false positives.

I'm here but I don't intend to talk or answer, I'm just passing by there to see feedback of people that enjoy but also bug reports or ideas people share to make it better.

Have a nice day to everybody!
Oh! So that was the reason, it was false positives?
By the way, you should asking the Mods for the "Game developer" label, I really love this game and the plot you build for the characters

Apr 7, 2018
I just downloaded the new version , and started the game , loaded my old save and on the girls tab it says I have to wait for the new update . do I have to start the game all over again to see the new content?

timix

Apr 23, 2017
That was very disturbing, why didn't my Windows security detect anything even after scan it like 8 times? Good God, any Mods on the site can confirm about this situation?
Confirmed no malware just an Error that cause windows detect malware

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
I'm having issues with the Android version and it keeps saying "App not installed" whenever I try updating the game. Any remedies?
Not just you mate even me after done install it on my pixel it seem the game can't allow or whatsoever to press any of the main menu :unsure:

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or something? So far I've only managed to get some scenes with Sarena (boobjob/hj) but I assume there are more?

Reactions: libertypics
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes