ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
The Gym Clothes quest are not working when ever i go to pc and trying to buy the gym clothes nothing show up on the online shop

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update was small but very great, Serena content was very good and the first step for future updates with all the girls. And to people that didn't know yet: After the handjob to complete the quest in this update, you have some more small content like when you taking shower during Serena walking in time she would undress her shirt and MC will mastubate and cum on her boobs. And in the morning if it was Serena turn to walk in when MC having "morning wood" she would doing the handjob again
Really wish the next update would be with the Step Mom, I love her bitchy attitude and can't wait to dominate her slowly until she's become MC's slut

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Is this screenshots in original post is from an not released yet version? I can't see such content in v0.1.3.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
still no sex? this game is almost half a year old maybe speed things up a bit.
If this is true than this sucks. The game looks like its in initial phase, there is still zero content with almost everyone.

Jman4421

Mar 18, 2019
Agree, but i think it would be good if it's implemented after ending also hope there is free roaming in the game after the ending
I think if they could implement some pregnancy as a main story element and free roaming then this could could be a top tier for me

Reactions: Ranma
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes