skydevil10

Aug 1, 2019
Alot of people overreacting with the 3d art. its not even that bad. Compared to about 90% of the games on this fucking site, using assets from honey select/koikatsu/etc. This one is still good. If this game had come out with this 3d art in the first place, there would be no complaints. Yes losing the 2d art sucks, but something must have happened to where the 2d artist quit and they no longer had the ability to do so.

Its impressive that they were able to get the 3d art as close to what the original art looked like. People saying its lazy using 3d art have no fucking idea what they're talking about. Yes it makes it easier for the devs to make more content, but saying its lazy? fuck off with that bullshit.

Kakuroi

Jul 19, 2022
Even if I choose the first option saying that I love Emma, after making Berry Lv.3 story, the status is updated and Berry is set instead of Emma.

1667420912920.png 1667420818473.png

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Alot of people overreacting with the 3d art. its not even that bad. Compared to about 90% of the games on this fucking site, using assets from honey select/koikatsu/etc. This one is still good. If this game had come out with this 3d art in the first place, there would be no complaints. Yes losing the 2d art sucks, but something must have happened to where the 2d artist quit and they no longer had the ability to do so.

Its impressive that they were able to get the 3d art as close to what the original art looked like. People saying its lazy using 3d art have no fucking idea what they're talking about. Yes it makes it easier for the devs to make more content, but saying its lazy? fuck off with that bullshit.
Well the game didnt came out with shitty 3d art. It switched so nobody cares about hypothetical scenarios in your head.
2d art it had was abit rough but was unique, this is just another daz render game nr 9999. If thats the level thats satisfy you - more power to you man, but some ppl enjoy quality stuff.
Also saying we have no idea what we are talking about regarding animation process - been animating for around 5 years, whats your resume?

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Is all the art replaced with 3D or is the 2D original art still present?
At the moment of writing this, the older content that was already done in full 2D is still like that. But some of Berry's and all of Valerie's lvl 3 Content is this 3D stuff with some light 2D paint overs.

Which is a massive shame. 3D games with passable to decent Art Quality are a Dime a Dozen. Meanwhile a large chunk of 2D games on here is "Subpar" Art Quality to put it mildly. And of the rest of the 2D games nearly half (at least from my experience checking the Update feed, every couple days since I started using F95) are 2DCG only.

And I am not even talking about 2D games that are both Animated and have some decent Game to it, rather than just being glorified Image sets that could be far more easily browsed on R34.

I do not know why the made the switch, but I can only Hope, this is semi-temporary to avoid slowing down or halting the Game's Development. Because it seems I am far from the only one for whom, the Art Style and Quality of the 2D Art, was the Main Draw of the game.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
since all the girls quest are done, does this mean the next update is the conclusion?

also i like the 2d art much more but that doesnt mean im not enjoying the 3d

Jan 18, 2018
At the moment of writing this, the older content that was already done in full 2D is still like that. But some of Berry's and all of Valerie's lvl 3 Content is this 3D stuff with some light 2D paint overs.

Which is a massive shame. 3D games with passable to decent Art Quality are a Dime a Dozen. Meanwhile a large chunk of 2D games on here is "Subpar" Art Quality to put it mildly. And of the rest of the 2D games nearly half (at least from my experience checking the Update feed, every couple days since I started using F95) are 2DCG only.

And I am not even talking about 2D games that are both Animated and have some decent Game to it, rather than just being glorified Image sets that could be far more easily browsed on R34.

I do not know why the made the switch, but I can only Hope, this is semi-temporary to avoid slowing down or halting the Game's Development. Because it seems I am far from the only one for whom, the Art Style and Quality of the 2D Art, was the Main Draw of the game.
I was a patron for a while and Eroniverse indicated that this 3D method cuts the time it takes him to make the scenes by about half. There was also indication that the old 2D method was causing him health issues. Either back or hand, I can't recall. Anyway, he commented that his next game he wants to do in this 3D style too as it's an improvement on his end. It seems like this is his plan going forward, with no indication that it's temporary. So that's about when I cancelled my support. I greatly preferred his old style, and although I understand the reasons behind the shift and don't blame him necessarily, I just really don't like it when compared to his original style.

Reactions: Biscardone

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The game as a whole feels very good to play, the painting style is also very attractive .
But the author updates too slowly, and the volume of each update is too small .
For games starting in 2020, the overall update speed is slower than many 3D games .
The amount of each update is ridiculously small, which is slow even for a 3D game, let alone a 2D one .

Reactions: 6AlphaWolf9
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes