AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
Yeah, I'm gonna go with the idea that this is just temporary and the process for painting over the 3D models is taking longer than expected. Better than no update, but likely to upset or confuse some people.

Unless..? :unsure:

Last edited:

bruce_99

May 6, 2020
People, as I said before, if you want to make a suggestion, or show your opinion, do it on his Discord, after Patreon it is the second place where there is a bigger probability that he will read you. And above all, because it is there, where people are too satisfied with everything that happens or does. I have even seen comments that say that its animation has improved a lot and now everything looks much better. Which is either that these people think backwards, or they hate 2D, because otherwise it doesn't make sense. Clearly 2D art was a thousand times better, that's why it was more difficult and that's why Eroniverse sought to change the art to 3D to move faster. Here are some comments on the Discord: 1667448290580.png

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
People, as I said before, if you want to make a suggestion, or show your opinion, do it on his Discord, after Patreon it is the second place where there is a bigger probability that he will read you. And above all, because it is there, where people are too satisfied with everything that happens or does. I have even seen comments that say that its animation has improved a lot and now everything looks much better. Which is either that these people think backwards, or they hate 2D, because otherwise it doesn't make sense. Clearly 2D art was a thousand times better, that's why it was more difficult and that's why Eroniverse sought to change the art to 3D to move faster. Here are some comments on the Discord: View attachment 2143567
Can you send a invite to his discord ? can't join without

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022

Although I just asked him and he says he doesn't plan to go back to 2D :(.
Thanks for invite.
Why should he ? cost benefit ratio is much better for him! we as consumers suffer from his new workflow but he earn much more money and have much less time to spend on art

Game will still go on but he didn't name any details on for how long
C.png

Reactions: vendarr

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
People, as I said before, if you want to make a suggestion, or show your opinion, do it on his Discord, after Patreon it is the second place where there is a bigger probability that he will read you. And above all, because it is there, where people are too satisfied with everything that happens or does. I have even seen comments that say that its animation has improved a lot and now everything looks much better. Which is either that these people think backwards, or they hate 2D, because otherwise it doesn't make sense. Clearly 2D art was a thousand times better, that's why it was more difficult and that's why Eroniverse sought to change the art to 3D to move faster. Here are some comments on the Discord: View attachment 2143567
kinda wish eroniverse sticked to 2d tbh

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
I'm going to be honest here, this game itself is quite good, what I'm complaining about is how the dev decided that he/she will try to add 3D models in this game, like 3D characters in the scenes, they look decent, but in comparison to the 2D style models before look bad, it feels kinda rushed tbh and seriously lacks in quality compared, while some scenes look awesome in the 2D animation the 3D scenes look like the generic emotionless games we see these days, I really hope this just a phase and I hope they will try to redo this with the original art style which looked so much better, rn it's a let down.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes