Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
I'm curious what the future update will bring, since all the girls are already lvl3 maybe there will be a "public" reveal that MC have sex with all of them and it will be a start of a proper harem.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
I was a patron for a while and Eroniverse indicated that this 3D method cuts the time it takes him to make the scenes by about half. There was also indication that the old 2D method was causing him health issues. Either back or hand, I can't recall. Anyway, he commented that his next game he wants to do in this 3D style too as it's an improvement on his end. It seems like this is his plan going forward, with no indication that it's temporary. So that's about when I cancelled my support. I greatly preferred his old style, and although I understand the reasons behind the shift and don't blame him necessarily, I just really don't like it when compared to his original style.
Thank you for sharing the info. Even if that is some sad news.

Reactions: lolyou1335
Aug 11, 2022
After a long time I've decided to take a look into this game myself (after Piglet Peter's playthroughs). Val and Emma's routes completed, preparing for Berry's and Sarena's. Shame I haven't played it earlier. Visuals and sound effects are the fat of the land. And even turning to 3d doesn't change much for me - it is still hot. Maybe dev should tweak animations with making them more divergent and... alive, I suppose.

Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
Well the art style is an even further downgrade from the initial switch back in March. But I will admit I am happy that Valerie's lvl 3 actually means sex scenes in all of her locations now instead of just some oral stuff as with other girls.

Still disappointed that in about a year of development we've had like 3 updates. But as I said before if he can make a release schedule that he actually sticks to then I won't complain about late release times. Even if that means one update every few months. At the end of the day I'm not paying him so what do I really care anyway.

Reactions: StreamSteam

X-zeN

Mar 30, 2018
The updates of this were the one of the most anticipated things in my life.. until the dev switched to 3d and I've lost all interest in it... I get what the people who are defending are saying but I mean the tiddies look like balloons now wtf.
Please Dev, go back to 2D. It's not too late T_T

PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
Well the art style is an even further downgrade from the initial switch back in March. But I will admit I am happy that Valerie's lvl 3 actually means sex scenes in all of her locations now instead of just some oral stuff as with other girls.

Still disappointed that in about a year of development we've had like 3 updates. But as I said before if he can make a release schedule that he actually sticks to then I won't complain about late release times. Even if that means one update every few months. At the end of the day I'm not paying him so what do I really care anyway.

Most of those who are crying here are not even paying for the patreon, they are just pirates waiting for free updates, those of us who can afford to pay are not really that dissatisfied xP

euno

Nov 2, 2017
yes please switch from 2d to daz3d uncanny valley garbage because we don't have enough of those

Reactions: Grelk

LeoManu

Feb 12, 2020
Wait... Was that 100K celebration on the new update a Kai Cenat reference? It's kinda a specific milestone

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes