Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Just started playing this again. So far, I just gotta say this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To say that was unbelievably foul as fuck is an understatement. Mind me, I had to stop real quick as that just pissed me off.

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Fun game, great girls. Have been looking forward to the Valerie update a lot.
Can't see a 'drop in quality' for the life of me. I'd even say it got better and better. But that's just me.
Kudos to the dev!

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Great game but crashes when I talk to Val at pool at Lvl 3

edit> more specifically boots me to Main Menu
Same case here. But speaking of Val Lvl 3, anyone else went like, "LETS FUCKING GO!" when Ero cucked his douchebag father on livestream? One of the rare few times when an NTR was warranted in my opinion (which I'll be glad to agree to disagree on whether NTRs in general are warranted or not). I wanna go back to restart it to see how the dialogue chamges if you chose the option where Ero didn't lose his virginity to anyone yet.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Some of the older and newer events don't seem to show up in the animation replay menu even after completion or level up it seems. Also there needs to be a section for the 2D CGs how few there may be. Valerie's sofa dream sequence (the fake cum one) doesn't show the creampie cg when played through animation replay for example among a few others I think.

Also regarding the jump to the new character designs, I definitely prefer the older 2d with 3d touche ones due to there proportions and face overall but some newer 3d ones are nice; some of the Emma scenes for example. But I'd still rather have more CG and animation in the older style for sure or rather not have the existing ones get replaced with reworked 3d models at all. Well that's my 2cents regarding the redesign anyway

Last edited:

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021
Nothing but as long as WE his patreons continue to support him month after month, the voice of the pirates who play the free versions will never have a voice for the developer xD
Oh yes its too hard enjoy the free Game and be able to talk about the Game here and on his discord as you do, and you keep getting scammed month after month, yes is too hard we cant handle anymore, please a bit of common sense.

What is happening in this thread in the two days, It keeps getting filled by fanboys of the author and there is a lot of notificaciones that several reviews of 5 stars suddenly, is there some raid or something?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes