Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Honestly I really loved the ending story wise but the change in art made it bad.
Before Berry whas awesome, afterwards I really thought the real Dimitrescu is before me but with some color in her face.

Stallions117

Feb 9, 2019
Great game. Wish you stuck with the original graphics. New graphics make the women look fat. Not my thing. But hey it was a good game.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Okay did I miss something because dev said we have to "choose" girl, and also new house for LI couse I did not get it! Btw Berry is the only I care about and only run all her scenes rest just skip to lvl 3.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well you can decide if Kat is on your harem or not so far I know.
Who's Kat? Or you talking about another game?

Like I know outside of the 4 girls in the game Berry mentions that the MC will get to sleep with Isabelle in the future but it doesn't happen in game far as I can tell.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Who's Kat? Or you talking about another game?

Like I know outside of the 4 girls in the game Berry mentions that the MC will get to sleep with Isabelle in the future but it doesn't happen in game far as I can tell.
I would presume they're talking about the ex-girlfriend.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Nope sorry I ment Emma. She whas somehow like a Cat for me so my mind registrated her somehow under Kat.
I know you can decide between loving Emma or not from the changelogs and that it will be important for the final state of the house from the changelogs.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Nope sorry I ment Emma. She whas somehow like a Cat for me so my mind registrated her somehow under Kat.
I know you can decide between loving Emma or not from the changelogs and that it will be important for the final state of the house from the changelogs.
Well I just played through it and it doesn't actually change much the ending is exactly the same wether you pick to say you love Emma and always have or just say you don't love her and just want her body. It just changes some of the dialogue but everything else is exactly the same at the moment.

I am not sure if the affection between the girls matter in anyway outside of some interactions during the game but the ending for me at least was always the same.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nah the ex-gf is Zoe and the MC dumps her ass because she apperently is just with him because she hates Emma and her family and knows they are all in love with the MC so to punish them she dates the MC but at the same time she is cheating on the MC with Emma's bf so the MC dumps her ass.

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
WOW THIS GAME.
It was an incredible journey since the beginning. Loved the artwork, loved the theme.
Now that is finished it's probably one of my favourite games on this forum.

Congratulations for the incredible work. Thanks a lot.

I know I shouldn't ask but, would it be possible to have a gallery with the scenes themselves? The animations are a treat but having also the dialogues would be awesome :D
Either that or someone willing to create saves accordingly :p

Reactions: spl00sh321

Fabio2hr

Sep 16, 2019
How to play the scenes with elizabeth un berry's bedroom
I can't fvck her
Only berry in the afternoon

Last edited:

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I can't fvck her
I think someone else earlier in the thread said that you have to have all your firsts with Berry. I'm not sure if that was for this event or not but I had all the firsts with Berry and I got the scene where you have sex with elizabeth.

Fabio2hr

Sep 16, 2019
I think someone else earlier in the thread said that you have to have all your firsts with Berry. I'm not sure if that was for this event or not but I had all the firsts with Berry and I got the scene where you have sex with elizabeth.
Do You have the save? With berry first time?

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I can't fvck her
Pretty sure it has nothing to do with Berry at all but rather whether Emma is your girlfriend or not. If you take Emma as your girlfriend then Berry won't let you have sex with Elizabeth because you "belong" to the family and she won't let you cheat on Emma with some rando (Emma technically gives the family permission to share you).

On the other hand, if you aren't Emma's girlfriend then Berry has no hangups on it and lets her friend play with you.

Reactions: Fabio2hr
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes