desastre7

Nov 25, 2021
Maybe this isn't the best place to ask, but with Daz model rendering, what do most of the AVN developers use to make the action/animated sex scenes? Interested in the process.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
hmm does the game ended? or I get it wrong? OP said it will be V1.0, most of game ended after that.. mostly...

this is one of the games that can be ok to extend..

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
From. Discord
Confined with Goddesses 1.0 Legacy is now a special reward for any new patrons! This is the version of the game before the art update! It's basically the same as 0.3.4 without the skip content option and a few fix. Confined with Goddesses 1.0 will arrive in around a week, directly for the public! The art rework is only on a few arts, around 30 Images and 8 animations (Some single image scenes get an animation! The Next game production will then start after that! (Well, TBH I already started in advance, as you saw in some previous posts haha)

이미지

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
As far as I understand, the new update has not yet been released, we are talking about a special edition in which the old art will remain and there will be no new content.

Reactions: BasedEnjoyer

bruce_99

May 6, 2020
As far as I understand, the new update has not yet been released, we are talking about a special edition in which the old art will remain and there will be no new content.
But that's the point, I think many of us want to play with the old art. So, it would be considered as a new update :(. Does anyone have that update?

Reactions: StreamSteam

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Based off the render of that pair of heels it looks like the new game also has the shit 3D monster art too, such a shame
You are right, but for the wrong reason.
The author said that the image is temporary (in the previous post), and (if memory serves) taken from CwG assets. So this image is absolutely no indication of what the future game will be.
That said, the author stated that he enjoys working with 3D and he wants to continue working with 3D. So he will.

Personal note: if the past is any indication, he's going to continue to improve his art.
Over the development of CwG, we saw both his 2D and 3D art improve by leaps and bounds.
The switch to 3D may be controversial, but the progress is undeniable.

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
Never played this so some questions:

Is the game finished?

Are there group scenes or is it just one on one?

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I don't understand at all those people who constantly whine that they don't like 3D graphics, but the developer is constantly releasing updates with great and original graphics and cool sex scenes. Someone probably wants it to be like in a long-dead "summertime saga", a technical update for which has already been developed for more than 2 years.

• Angry
Reactions: 912BHi and Grelk
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes