Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No, Flirty F has its unique humor. I hope that dev comes back. And I'm not saying as assumption. It's literally his game (Harem Island)
From what I remember, the developer of Flirty F found that working on the game (and the comments) were adversely affecting his mental health so he quickly ended the game and walked away from the community.

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
From what I remember, the developer of Flirty F found that working on the game (and the comments) were adversely affecting his mental health so he quickly ended the game and walked away from the community.
Understandable, I hope he decides to return someday if it feels right for him. Flirty F is one of my favourites in the site.

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
All the versions are getting confusing, so I'm putting this here (partly for myself, partly for those interested)

Eroniserve said:
CwG 1.0 = New art
CwG 1.0 premium = new art, quest details, unlock gallery instant
CwG 1.0 Legacy = Premium but before art rework
CwG 1.0: Free at
CwG 1.0 premium: $10 at or for patreon members
CwG 1.0 Legacy: Only for patreon

TBH, I don't think the premium version is worth the price bump compared to the free version.
1. The quests are really really easy, so unless you're a complete moron or you didn't read the dialogs, you don't need the quest details.
2. The gallery is NOT a scene replay, it's just the animations loops. Not all scenes have animations. If you download the game just for the gallery, you miss 50% of the scenes, 90% of the images, and 100% of the story.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Haven't gotten around to playing the new update yet. Does it have multiple endings? I couldn't find the answer here. It'd be a waste if there's only one ending that doesn't take our choices/preferences into account.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
All the versions are getting confusing, so I'm putting this here (partly for myself, partly for those interested)

TBH, I don't think the premium version is worth the price bump compared to the free version.
1. The quests are really really easy, so unless you're a complete moron or you didn't read the dialogs, you don't need the quest details.
2. The gallery is NOT a scene replay, it's just the animations loops. Not all scenes have animations. If you download the game just for the gallery, you miss 50% of the scenes, 90% of the images, and 100% of the story.
I purchased the itch version, and you are correct. I did it primarily to support the developer without having to become a Patreon member.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018

What about the legacy version? Does it have extra content or something?
nvm the legacy is just the version of the game before the art update

Anyone checked if the incest patch works without bugs?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes