Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
You'd think MC would get a post-game wrap-up with some endings where he gets the waifus.

No pregnaacy endings at all is weird, especially considering they are supposedly "totally super seriously absolutely under no circumstances plz dont ban us patreon whatsoever not family."

Then again, I find the new art style marginally disdainful.

I cant say I like some of the new character designs they put out for a future work where the woman looked like a heroin addict, so I can't see me resubbing to them for the expanded universe concept if that's what the "love interests" are going to look like. I'll probably toss them one last $10 in thanks and move on if its what I'm expected to fap to.

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
bruh wtf... there is nothing new compared to 3.4 version?? cant get any new scenes
This is hardly a surprise, the game has been completed for some time, now.
- 0.34 was for the last missing scenes
- 1.0 was for some last minute touchups

In the 0.34 changelog Eroniverse said:
These are the last new scenes for Confined with Goddesses, it was a huge journey!
In the 1.0 changelog Eroniverse said:
I've reworked 30 arts (some is just edits, some are full new art), and 8 animations.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Why would you stop at pregnancy? A pregnancy is not an end, but a beginning.
Don't you also want to see the child birth? The breast feeding? Changing the diaper? Teaching the kid to walk? To talk? To go to school?
Anyway what's in the ending

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes