rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Pretty sure it has nothing to do with Berry at all but rather whether Emma is your girlfriend or not. If you take Emma as your girlfriend then Berry won't let you have sex with Elizabeth because you "belong" to the family and she won't let you cheat on Emma with some rando (Emma technically gives the family permission to share you).

On the other hand, if you aren't Emma's girlfriend then Berry has no hangups on it and lets her friend play with you.
Ah, gotcha. I can now confirm as well that this is the cas. Just skipped through it and the girlfriend thing with Emma is what allows the scene or not.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Judging by the new post of the developer, one of the main characters of the next game may be Zoe, whoever has access to the full news can correct me. Personally, i am very happy, i have long wanted her to be added to the game at least as a minor character and there would be more s-scenes with her.

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: Jdiezel and Grelk
Nov 29, 2022
I'm playing on android and there seems to be a glitch. I'm not able to enter some of rooms when the question mark/event trigger is there. I've been able to get around this by going to the room early and passing time so the event plays as it should but this isn't possible with where I'm at with Emma since she spends the whole day in the room and I haven't been able to find another work around.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I have voice volume turned all the way down but I'm still hearing everyone talking etc. Why?

Laughing, sounds, "hello", "are you alright?", "my candy", "loser!", "tsch", "huh!?" etc...

I shouldn't be hearing any of that.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I have voice volume turned all the way down but I'm still hearing everyone talking etc. Why?

Laughing, sounds, "hello", "are you alright?", "my candy", "loser!", "tsch", "huh!?" etc...

I shouldn't be hearing any of that.
Maybe because they are not programmed in to be recocnized as voices?
In StarCraft II there whas one CO-OP Map where if you complete the giant mech the game starts Boss Music which whas not programmed in as Music but as soundeffect. So as something similar could be here too try to turn other things down and see if it changes things.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Maybe because they are not programmed in to be recocnized as voices?
In StarCraft II there whas one CO-OP Map where if you complete the giant mech the game starts Boss Music which whas not programmed in as Music but as soundeffect. So as something similar could be here too try to turn other things down and see if it changes things.
Yeah, I can turn the main sound down and get rid of it (which I ended up doing), but that's not the point. There's a voice volume slider.

Voice, Music, and general sound (background ambience, sound effects, etc.)

If you have voices, they should be controlled by the voice volume slider. If they're not, the game isn't written correctly and should be fixed.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes