armopbr

Sep 9, 2019
This is of course very cool.
But personally, I’m not really looking forward to the new game, maybe because the previous one left me feeling some kind of incompleteness, dissatisfaction, and maybe because we’ll have to wait more than a year for truly interesting content.
Let's hope that in the new project the author will move further and eliminate the shortcomings and errors of the previous game.
Taffy tales fell off hard sadly

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Once upon a time the game had nice 2d art, then it turned into a pseudo 2d/3d blend, because it could be made faster. Now you'd have trouble trying to recognize it if you only saw the 2d art. It just looks like some strange borderlands mashup now.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Once upon a time the game had nice 2d art, then it turned into a pseudo 2d/3d blend, because it could be made faster. Now you'd have trouble trying to recognize it if you only saw the 2d art. It just looks like some strange borderlands mashup now.
Meh, call it what you want, it still has some of the best animations out there, and the audio in the lewd scenes is top tier. (y)

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I wonder why the author posts images of heroines from the previous game? Should they appear in his next game?

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
idk whats the beef abt 2d and 3d art.. yeah 2d art looks good.. but making game with 2d art especially with animation takes tremendous amount of time to produce.. also with less amount of scene.. only good thing in it can be that artist can go creative with character proportions and mayb expressions to make it more lewd.. while in 3d if its like in this game and take less time.. i prefer this more.. mostly due to fast production while maintaining quality.. this game has one of the best quality 3d animations along with effects.. its fapable.. good enough for me

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Why is it so surprising ?
Is it offensive to you ?
Do you dislike hot women with huge racks ?
No, I meant something else. As far as i understand, the dev is making his new game with different characters and a different story, although perhaps the action will take place in the same world as in the original game. And after that, he often posted images of heroines from CWG, so i wondered if his new game would be a continuation of the story of the previous one, only with additional characters, locations, etc. If this is really the case, then i will be very happy, since the CWG turned out to be somewhat unfinished.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn this game reminds me sooo much of Flirty F. From the dialogue to the character design, music and sound, even the overall story, especially the dancing. Is the dev of that game on Eroniverse team? He has kind of disappeared since that one got finished. Either way, this game seems pretty strongly influenced by that one. :unsure:

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
No, I meant something else. As far as i understand, the dev is making his new game with different characters and a different story, although perhaps the action will take place in the same world as in the original game. And after that, he often posted images of heroines from CWG, so i wondered if his new game would be a continuation of the story of the previous one, only with additional characters, locations, etc. If this is really the case, then i will be very happy, since the CWG turned out to be somewhat unfinished.
Ah, I see.
I think you're reading too much into it.
At the moment, the guy's free from the obligations of both the old and the next game.
He's like a butterfly, fluttering from idea to idea, pursuing his obsession of the moment.
I think he's enjoying this freedom, just because he can, while it lasts.

Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
The game would do nice with a scene replay function, there are some moments I would like to re watch entirely

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes