McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Made an incest patch
version: [v1.0 Premium + Legacy]
feature: makes mc refer to Berry as Mom, Sareena - Big Sis, Emma - Lil Sis, сhanges some lines in the prologue.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Awesome, there a way to get your patch/mod during the prologue, to change "Valerie (Dad's friend)" into "Valerie (something else)"?

I tried to add "define vsn" line to your script, but it didn't work.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Awesome, there a way to get your patch/mod during the prologue, to change "Valerie (Dad's friend)" into "Valerie (something else)"?

I tried to add "define vsn" line to your script, but it didn't work.

Thanks.
She could be "Dad's new wife," i.e. stepmom if that's what you want.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
She could be "Dad's new wife," i.e. stepmom if that's what you want.
I would alter it to what I want... but it only updates their surnames ONLY when the input prompts come up, not before, ie: not during prologue.

IE: Her name as it shows at the top of the text box during prologue: "Valerie (Dad's friend)" without "".

Sorry just trying to make an all in one mod, and I don't want to alter any base files or extract rpa to edit the rypc files otherwise.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I updated the patch.
Most likely you made some mistake. Now you can, in the bottom lines, change "Stepmom" to what you want it to be
Code:
define vsn = "{color=#ea48c2}Stepmom{/color}"
Thank you. I actually had it working with that line after all! dumb me, wasting everyones time, but at least your mod now changes her 'surname' during prologue.

Reactions: simple_human

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
There are 2 copies of each save:
- one located in the game folder, under <gamedir>\game\saves\
- the other somewhere in your roaming folder: C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Confinedwithgoddesses\

Delete all the *.save files in both folders.
If you also want to re-lock the gallery, delete both persistent files.

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
I wonder what 3D modeling software program, is the developer using. Autodesk Maya? Blender? Cascadeur? I'm just intrigue.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes