Pescado45

Jan 27, 2022
It seems to me that all the characters in the new game have the same face design and because of the 3D modeling they have a very rough face

zear2000

Jan 10, 2022
My animation gallery keeps resetting, it always locks back all the step 1 girls animations, i also have problem on playing Berry's bathroom sex animation.

mrxkuul

Nov 12, 2020
I loved the art and the characters. I thought 2D mixed with 3D art style toward the end looked clean and I liked it. The story made me chuckle in good way. The only thing is it feels the ending is only half finished. Does anyone know if the dev is planning to add a bit more events and individual endings?

I feel each girl needs an individual ending. The MC and Valerie talked about the MC eventually choosing 1 girl later on to end up with, but the game suddenly becomes a sandbox loop of scenes after the psuedo-harlem ending. I thought I was missing something and unlocked the gallery, but I didn't find any scenes that looks like an single girl ending. I think there was a message at the end of the game that said there was more to come, but the dev is working on a new game. Unless the dev is working on multiple at the same time...

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
1. The best for me are the fucking deep creampies!! (the only thing missing is the X-Ray vision of it and the subsequent impregnation of the eggss)
2. The animation / Artstyle. Friking love the motion of the thrusts and how his dick's shape changed as it went inside those plumsy pussies.
3. The story is simple. I'm a simple guys so... yeah, that's it. Straight to the point, not much to say.

I don't know if the Dev know about this beautiful site or even if he enters to watch from time to time, but I want to say thank you. Thank you sir for the awesome work, you are a magnificent artist and a wholesome human being.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I really liked Berry, strong, confident, mature, beautiful and very busty. And she also performs a light momdom stuff. Looks like a perfect woman for me.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes