Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
Oooh, Serena arrived, only repainted and a little tanned. Dev just a storehouse of creativity and original ideas. ;)
Dude if you stop to analyze both Jasmina and Rosa are Ctrl C + V of Serena and Berry, or better "reincarnations" in a little while a C + V of Valeria and Emma also appears.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Chicks with wings - not bad. I hope get a chance to get to know her "better". Well, since the developer adds characters based on those used in the previous game, then maybe an analogue of Zoe will appear.

StreamSteam
By the way, images of the new protagonist have not been published anywhere, because we will eventually associate ourselves with him?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't understand if the images in the opening post are the ones for the 1.0 version or the legacy ones. You all talk about 3D CGI but I only see 2D.

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
I don't understand if the images in the opening post are the ones for the 1.0 version or the legacy ones. You all talk about 3D CGI but I only see 2D.
Both.
There is virtually no difference between the 1.0 and the legacy version. (The legacy version exists only to satisfy the needs of the nit pickers and the nostalgic ones. Casual gamers will not be able to tell the difference)

The 3D images appeared later in the development of the game, so you won't see them in the introduction arc.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes