blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Was the incest patch completely "fanmade" patch/mod or it's some sort of "restoration" patch? Because after playing a few minutes of the original, some part feels rather unnatural to say the least.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Why do I not see any sign of original art work that mentioned in legacy? Am I misunderstanding the explanation?

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Not worth writing a review so here is an impression. Femdom only. No male domination in this game, because that would require the protagonist to have a spine and a pair of balls and maybe a brain. He has none of that. He was "allowed/permitted" to pretend to be dominant for a few scenes. But that's it. I did not like a single character introduced in this game. Whores and mentally ill women and the protagonist...

I kinda (quite a lot actually) enjoyed the first game. Unfortunately this one was extremely not for me. Which is sad, because I like the art, and some of the scenes were hot. Just not my kink.

Best of luck for the future Dev!

Reactions: Vlbc

leomentos

Aug 10, 2022
Enjoying so far. Apparently just to to Step 1.
What is the Max number for:
Steps
Desire
Affection (between the girls)
The 3 'skills'
?

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
Enjoying so far. Apparently just to to Step 1.
What is the Max number for:
Steps
Desire
Affection (between the girls)
The 3 'skills'
?

If im not wrong u can check that in girls menu, but 3 steps every chracter, afection 300 and skills 50 each

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Just finished playing. Very strong start, unfortunately it has that issue some western devs has, switching artstyle mid production. To be fair, it's not a bad 3D, but I was promised 2d, and the original 2d is just simply better.
Also the gallery system kinda sucks. It's incomplete, missing a few unrepeatable scenes (eg: shower scenes) and it's just picture viewer, not scene viewer, no dialogues whatsoever.

Reactions: TomSawyer666

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
Is there any way to change the MC status? my MC current status is couple with Emma, i want it to change to other girls

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello to all people.... someone know where i can find again this real good mod for this game? i mean before, when i play this game about one year ago i was able to change relationship status with them and more, and now not, and from all i see in this update mc is brother with them and berry is mother, seriously? :)))))))) ....

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Just finished playing. Very strong start, unfortunately it has that issue some western devs has, switching artstyle mid production. To be fair, it's not a bad 3D, but I was promised 2d, and the original 2d is just simply better.
Also the gallery system kinda sucks. It's incomplete, missing a few unrepeatable scenes (eg: shower scenes) and it's just picture viewer, not scene viewer, no dialogues whatsoever.
I mostly agree with that.

By far, the standout content were the 2D, more detail oriented images in the main artstyle (cover style). Often before or after some random artstyle animation kinda thing.
There were some good scenes where I felt the game's main artstyle was properly preserved throughout the scene, but overall the animations were the lesser of the bunch for me.

For the creator's next game, I hope he stays with his main art style.

Also, the lack of a proper gallery hurts it. You may be able to fully unlock the gallery, but if you missed a scene you'll never be able to view it. Say you missed one of the progression levels in the shower or something ... you can unlock the short animation, but never get any context for it. The best art, e.g. the 2D stills are also not part of the gallery.

And yes, it's a problem that often plagues Western devs. There're a few reasons for it though.
-> Overall it's a result of the Patreon model & the never ending DEV cycle. No way your output should not improve if you keep doing the same thing for 4, 5 years or more.
-> Sometimes the creator isn't actually an artist, just hiring freelancers for the job. If you hire multiple people, you get an inconsistent experience.
-> If the creator DOES do the artwork, it sort of still depends on how mature that artist is in his craft. Beginners often don't have a set style yet, still exploring and evolving. Though if you combine that with the endless DEV cycle, you get an inconsistent experience.

Best solution is generally to actually finish games in a reasonable timeframe & move on to the next project with improved skills. Something this author seems to have taken to heart.
IMO it's a much better approach than just continue milking a game by constantly 'remastering' or 'reworking' old scenes. Basically, perpetuating the endless DEV cycle even more.

Reactions: blulaz and Kiskocya
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes