Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
I'm neither blind nor deaf. There's no need to shout, you uncouth savage !

That being said, my good man, what do you think premium and legacy mean ?
I reckon a look-see at ye old dictionary would have given you the answer.

• Haha
Reactions: GameRebel

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Gibberish, jibber-jabber and gobbledygook
Yes, the free version and the premium version have the exact same content.
See https://f95zone.to/threads/confined...premium-legacy-eroniverse.60506/post-11163514

Not too hard to figure it out
It is a rare thing to happen, in these parts of the internet.
Some even think it is a myth, a fabrication.
But you, sir, have have now experienced it firsthand: the power of the brain !!

Astonishing things happen, when you use your brain. ;)

Reactions: 3xRay

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Yes, the free version and the premium version have the exact same content.
See https://f95zone.to/threads/confined...premium-legacy-eroniverse.60506/post-11163514

It is a rare thing to happen, in these parts of the internet.
Some even think it is a myth, a fabrication.
But you, sir, have have now experienced it firsthand: the power of the brain !!

Astonishing things happen, when you use your brain. ;)
No :poop:! Even w/ that, some games are impossible to figure out without a WT or hint system.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I downloaded premium and legacy then played premium first to unlock the gallery now I wanted to replay the game on legacy and deleted premium but when i skip prologue and I hug the red haired girl, it uses a 3d model. I thought legacy would make it use the original artwork? or is the original art work in legacy only for sex scenes?

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 811236

Overview:
Confined with Goddesses is a light-hearted story based on hentai culture, in its "funny" aspect. My inspiration is coming from hentai/manga, adult manhwas, and few adult games I like.
The mc has a girlfriend, but isn't thinking about cheating. Even tho' he knows they're able to get him hard very easily, they all already are in couple so... "no danger".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-11
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: ERONIVERSE - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Premium + Legacy
Language: English
Voiced: English
Other Games: Harem Island
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Legacy

Extra: Guide - *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 793377 View attachment 793378 View attachment 793379 View attachment 793382 View attachment 811240 View attachment 811241 View attachment 811242 View attachment 811243 View attachment 811244 View attachment 811245 View attachment 811246 View attachment 811247 View attachment 811248 View attachment 811249 View attachment 811250

I love the arts style, good gameplay, coz i love sandbox type, really enjoy play it, till all galleries opened.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Finished the game and I gotta say that was an awesome experience.

Kinda wished there was a step 4 stage that let escalates things a bit further but the game was just long enough without overstaying its welcome.

I also quite liked the transition to 3D because the dev made an effort to build the models presumably by himself and stylized the look with a cel shading filter that gave the girls a thiccness and unique look that I havent seen anwhere yet. During gameplay except the beginning you dont really notice the shift to 3D as well.

Everyone seem to love Berry but I gotta say Sarena was best girl in the game ,)

Lastly to the people who are looking for a definite answer no there is no pregnancy content in the game. I understand that this is a niche fetish but with the amount of cum the MC pumped into the girls later in the game one could only believe.

Looking forward to the next game from Eroniverse with the artstyle he found for himself and if he frequents the thread I wish you all the best.

Reactions: boobflame

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
wait, so how exacly is the legacy compare to the premium ? Some art of with the original kinda-weird style ?

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes