Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
I have downloaded the Android version. But in this Android version NO TASK IS SHOWING FOR ALL THE GIRLS. Is there any problem with the Android version or

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I skipped to see the sex scenes (didn't see them all and it's dumb you can't choose to see the ones you didn't, by talking to the girls, as you are locked at seeing the last two and current scenes). It's not worth it to read the story and to grind for the sex scenes, as they commonly last only 30 seconds or a minute. This is exactly like Harem Island, except the latter has a better story.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
so for someone who is new in this game, whats the difference between the normal and premium version?

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Anyone know some more games like this? Genre stuff aside the writing/style in general is very good

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Somehow i miss some scenes but i complete all of Emma's scenes so im kinda proud of it. Also i really wish there was a pregnancy story for emma. Still it was a fun story. Here's hoping for another same animation and art but different story in the future

wtfdoidonow

Aug 12, 2021
View attachment 2760142
Could someone give me a clue about these missing scenes? I got everything unlocked except these
+1
Same here
The scenes are for threesomes with new character Isabelle and Berry, not sure what triggers it but she started appearing at the front door after I reached the ending.
You need to have said no to loving Emma, finish the game, then visit the front door when Isabelle shows up.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
i love this game and cant wait to support the devs next game. but im kind of worried the entire next game will be made using the newer art style seen later in CWG and in remade scenes. i just feel like the original art style had wayyy more personality and made the scenes so much hotter

am i in the minority here or do others agree?

• Haha
Reactions: PixelKatto
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes