Chef Lazarus

Jan 2, 2020

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So guys, what the hell is the difference between legacy and normal? Please?
Well, when you click on the spoiler the first thing it says is

The "original" version with the original artwork.

So I think that's pretty clear, if you want a version that's still got the original art work in it, get legacy, if you want the final version with all the old art redone with the new method, get normal.

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
anyway to cope with the insane ammounts of grinding this one has? a cheat code or something? i want to unlock everything myself but this much grinding is insane

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Well, when you click on the spoiler the first thing it says is

The "original" version with the original artwork.

So I think that's pretty clear, if you want a version that's still got the original art work in it, get legacy, if you want the final version with all the old art redone with the new method, get normal.
Yeah but I thought the art got changed mid-game or something, so I thought normal version had like 50/50? Anyway I started the normal version a couple days ago and I like the art like that so I guess my question is: does the art stay the same all along?

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
does the art stay the same all along?
No, it doesn't.
The game's progress mirrors the artist's progress.

Note that nothing as been really "redone" ... it's just a few scenes that have been corrected, tweaked, or completed.
The legacy version exists only for nostalgia's sake, and as a reward for patreon members.

Reactions: MacLovin'

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
This game is such an unlikely banger, I love it. I wonder if there’s any other game where the girls pleasure is portrayed in such a hot manner…
I’m already like “what am I gonna play afterwards lol”

• Haha
Reactions: StreamSteam
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes