Feb 17, 2018
Is this the latest update? I've heard of a patreon version and I'm not sure if i should start it or wait for a final update.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Can you do some work on Harem villa and make it in renpy or atleast increase save slots in unity...

Jul 26, 2023
Wow what a game.

Any other 2D games like this with a mom?

I know the more popular ones. Milf's Plaza is similar. I've played The Visit too. The very popular ones I have played it's the lesser known ones that are gems.

Drop any and all recs and links to threads pls thx

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Wow what a game.

Any other 2D games like this with a mom?

I know the more popular ones. Milf's Plaza is similar. I've played The Visit too. The very popular ones I have played it's the lesser known ones that are gems.

Drop any and all recs and links to threads pls thx
This is not a recommendation thread, but Zombie's retreat and other games by that Dev are good. Also, Prince of Suburbia. Taffy Tales also used to be quite promising, but not so much anymore.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
This is of course very cool.
But personally, I’m not really looking forward to the new game, maybe because the previous one left me feeling some kind of incompleteness, dissatisfaction, and maybe because we’ll have to wait more than a year for truly interesting content.
Let's hope that in the new project the author will move further and eliminate the shortcomings and errors of the previous game.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is of course very cool.
But personally, I’m not really looking forward to the new game, maybe because the previous one left me feeling some kind of incompleteness, dissatisfaction, and maybe because we’ll have to wait more than a year for truly interesting content.
Let's hope that in the new project the author will move further and eliminate the shortcomings and errors of the previous game.
Judging by his Patron count, I don't think he really needs to change anything. I'm sure he will continue to progress and improve, but most folks seem pretty happy with the way things are. ;)

Reactions: spacecowboymccree

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Good news for all MilfLovers, BerrY will CUM BacK !
A.png
I don't really understand what is meant. We will play as the protagonist of the previous game, or the heroines from the previous one will appear in the new game and we will be able to mess with them, but where did the MC from “CWG” go then?

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
- We will play as the protagonist of the previous game ==> No, you play a new guy.
- the heroines from the previous one will appear in the new game ==> No. All the girls are new.
- will be able to mess with them ==> No.
- where did the MC from “CWG” go then? ==> Nowhere. He's just not part of the new story.
- is this just a funny picture to tease fans? ==> Yes.

In short: The two games tell two different stories. They just happen to happen on the same island.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes