spike017

Aug 13, 2019
@OEJ: "You made her cum"-counter (Sarena) is bugged. Make her come at 10 p.m. outside with the come is not counted. Shouldn't that be counted?

Reactions: rawr52

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
The two "new" sex dreams (the one with Valerie on the couch + Sarena riding the MC on the bed) are not listed as dreams. Bug?

grobubar

Jul 9, 2020
What a pleasure to discover upgrades and... so frustrating! Graphism and animation are so nice. Thanks!

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2018
@OEJ: "You made her cum"-counter (Sarena) is bugged. Make her come at 10 p.m. outside with the come is not counted. Shouldn't that be counted?
Just in case you didn't know, the person you tagged isn't the dev of this game. They only upload the files, so if you want to contact the dev, you'll have to try Patreon, maybe if they have a discord or a profile here.

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
I hadn't played this game until now because everytime i saw the previews and got turned off by Zoe's fucking pussy. The rest of the art is so much better and the other girls are gorgeous.

Reactions: rawr52

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Great game. I never usually comment on this stuff, but holy shit this is awesome!
-Great designs
-Great animations
-Interesting characters
-Simple story that wants me to keep playing
-Subtle voice acting(prefer it over reading over every line)
-Monthly updates with a plenty amount of quality content

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
There a part of me that want to see something more to happen in those events with two of the girls and PC, the movie and jacuzzi for example, nothing crazy though. Maybe something that can only happen when both girls are level 2 or higher and high affection for each other, where they compete in a lewder way for the PC's affection like the little food tasting contest they do at the kitchen.

Simply put a mild threesome that start with some fellatio contest, where the winner get to be fucked by the PC as the other watches. Valerie being tied up and gag for a bit of payback for her attitude and mistreatment to the PC.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes