SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I hope the dev will keep the femdom aspect for at least Berry and Sarena. It’s very promising so far and I like the art a lot. I also hope we get a follow up to Berry's ass scene where she goes all out,

Last edited:

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
The art in this game is really, really excellent. Major props to the dev. Can’t wait for more.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I hadn't played this game until now because everytime i saw the previews and got turned off by Zoe's fucking pussy. The rest of the art is so much better and the other girls are gorgeous.
Shouldn't that be "Zoe's no-fucking pussy?"

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Really enjoying the game. The way the girls are referred to is kinda wonky (the whole Berry/Mom thing especially seems
inconsistent) but besides that I like the way this one is developing!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
probably gonna wait till 2.0 until someone getting penetrated :rolleyes:
Each version adds one level with a girl. So Sarena got to lvl 2 now, next up are the three other girls which means each update each, so that's 2.1. Maybe one or two updates for other events. I wouldn't expect to see penetration for 5 updates give or take. Dreaming not included of course.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Each version adds one level with a girl. So Sarena got to lvl 2 now, next up are the three other girls which means each update each, so that's 2.1. Maybe one or two updates for other events. I wouldn't expect to see penetration for 5 updates give or take. Dreaming not included of course.
If level 2 gets to oral sex with most girls, I imagine level 3 will involve penetration with individual girls and possibly some teasing, and level 4 will involve group scenarios. The game will likely end when relations hit 100. In each desire level, you can increase relations by 5 points for each of the following (I think): jacuzzi, cooking, movie night, dinner(s), party. So, desire level 4 is likely the highest.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
If level 2 gets to oral sex with most girls, I imagine level 3 will involve penetration with individual girls and possibly some teasing, and level 4 will involve group scenarios. The game will likely end when relations hit 100. In each desire level, you can increase relations by 5 points for each of the following (I think): jacuzzi, cooking, movie night, dinner(s), party. So, desire level 4 is likely the highest.
Watch level 4 be anal lmao.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
That's going to depend on what level is going to be intercourse. If Level 3 is intercourse then we've got 4 updates to wait for Sarena to have sex with her pony (assuming no filler updates) If Intercourse is level 4, then we've got 8 updates to wait. If we're going really extra and it's level 5, then 12 updates.

So, at one update a month we're looking at October, February, or all the way to next June.

Since I do expect at least 1 or two filler updates showing up to give us higher level Jacuzzi, cooking, TV watching, and even higher level Party outcomes... my entry in the forum "when will the MC get to have intercourse with someone" pool is Christmas/New Years 2021 Holiday season at soonest.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

tg

May 1, 2017
I think the dream sequences that show intercourse are good for the short term. I don't think the MC's missing much by not being able to fuck the girls. I do like the pace, but I've only just tried this game, so haven't had to wait between releases before.

It's a shame the maker doesn't visit the forum so we can pass along ideas. But, I also think he's doing pretty good just with what he comes up with.

I really like the composition of art-on-3D. He obviously starts with 3D, but has skill enough to draw ontop to enhance that significantly. Pretty talented! I really like the girls shapes. And the composition of the shots.

All really good!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think the dream sequences that show intercourse are good for the short term. I don't think the MC's missing much by not being able to fuck the girls. I do like the pace, but I've only just tried this game, so haven't had to wait between releases before.

It's a shame the maker doesn't visit the forum so we can pass along ideas. But, I also think he's doing pretty good just with what he comes up with.
His Discord invite is posted on the OP.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Leave

Fuck no! Let the dev tell it how he wants. The whole point of trying new games is to see what the devs can come up with on there own. Allow creative control to the fans and every game ends up the fucking same.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes