baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Art, writing and clarity of progression are all great.
Emma seems redundant somehow.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
I advise that eventually a cure is found but people are hesitant to get for some reason until...they find out it gives them magnetic powers as well!!! After this everyone rushes to get it and utopia is formed where everyone can manipulate metal at will.

Reactions: Aton

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Really good game, if possible please add more costumes for characters and new character would be awesome too. The only problem is there is no hide button in Android. It's annoying because the text box covers half the screen, really can't enjoy the characters..

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Depends on if her Beast mode is anything like Coma Uriko Bloody Roar1 and it doesn't matter if its the cat or chimera you gonna get cage in with'em both while trying to get a ring out before that wall drop. *Sigh* Long...Any way I haven't played this game yet but the concept almost sounds like my childhood.
Entirely different type of beast mode than the one you just brought up. However, now I have the urge to go play Bloody Roar again

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Once seen the changelog, lets try new game or is it possible to see new content via gallery?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Once seen the changelog, lets try new game or is it possible to see new content via gallery?
it was on the current build.

Whatever the game says, being compared to a toy is not very rewarding.
From my point of view anyway.
i think the mc will break all of these girls eventually
only ones who care about him is the teacher and her red head daughter. even your own gf is a bitch, probably cheating on you

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
only ones who care about him is the teacher and her red head daughter. even your own gf is a bitch, probably cheating on you
Maybe even with Serena's girlfriend!

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Not sure on what grounds you're basing that one. Seems to me that instead of focusing on one, this game is a weird melting pot of 2 very different fetishes. Notably femdom (teacher and red head) and maledom (the two others). I doubt that'll change as the game moves on.

I hope it does though, I dislike femdom and some of the stuff the teacher says are absolute turn-offs. Wasn't a fan of the ''toy'' business either.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
How about giving the player more options to buy stuff online?

Like clothes, lingerie, swimwear, movies or toys for the girl.

Reactions: GateC.
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes