SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I really like the 2 femdom and 2 maledom options route. Gives people who like one or the other something to like. It’d be shitty for one of them to go an opposite direction and not any of the others because the balance would be tipped. I’m not personally into maledom but I like the variety and wouldn’t want it to change (even if Valerie and Emma both seem like they could be hot dommes in another reality).

Now having multiple routes for each girl later down the road on the other hand I could go for.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I really like the 2 femdom and 2 maledom options route. Gives people who like one or the other something to like. It’d be shitty for one of them to go an opposite direction and not any of the others because the balance would be tipped. I’m not personally into maledom but I like the variety and wouldn’t want it to change (even if Valerie and Emma both seem like they could be hot dommes in another reality).

Now having multiple routes for each girl later down the road on the other hand I could go for.
what are you talking about? are you crazy?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Really good game, if possible please add more costumes for characters and new character would be awesome too. The only problem is there is no hide button in Android. It's annoying because the text box covers half the screen, really can't enjoy the characters..
Gotta disagree. I think the amount of characters we have now is great. Rather have a few deep/focused character routes than a bunch of shallow ones that are spread too thin.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Is femdom avoidable and when yes, which characters do I need to avoid?
If you don’t do Berry or Sarena’s content you can avoid it, but thus far it’s been pretty tame and honestly I don’t think it would be too big a turn off even for someone who doesn’t like femdom. It’s hinted they’ll get more aggressive in the future but for now I’d say it’s worth doing their content anyway. I liked the maledom scenes despite not being super into maledom personally.

The girls into femdom are also the ones in the game who seem to like you the most as a person so far, so despite how they act in their scenes you have the reassurance that it’s just a kink and not how they view you.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I try it then, becouse of your recomondation.
I hope I feel the same way. Too much "light femdom" scenes in the past, who are simply abuse.:cautious:
Yeah I can say for sure that Berry at the very least falls on the gentle femdom “good boy” kind of side of the spectrum and is tame.

Sarena seems like she likes to pretend you’re her sex toy which might initially sound unappealing but with how well she treats the MC most of the time and how you get along with her I don’t think it’s that big of a deal. There’s also no physical attacking the MC or anything for either. They just like to be in charge in their scenes.

Captionninja

May 23, 2020
Wasn't sure about this one and gave it a miss the first time i saw it. Just now finished the game so far and i can say it was a joy to play, can't wait for the new content and the 2d scenes along with animation *chefs kiss*

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
can anyone recommend some femdom games like this one?
Monster girl dreams is the closest I can think of when it comes to the general tone of the femdom. It’s pretty gentle for the most part and doesn’t go that far.

As far as other femdom games in general go including ones with a bit harsher femdom my favorites are tower of trample, domina, and Katalist. Incubus Quest is also worth a look though it’s getting a big new version in a month so maybe wait on that.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes