Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Monster girl dreams is the closest I can think of when it comes to the general tone of the femdom. It’s pretty gentle for the most part and doesn’t go that far.
This tone is kind of what I want, year. More suggestions are welcomed :)

Driven51

Jun 16, 2019
Dev, thanks a LOT for the game! But what about switching roles once in a while? It will be a nice move, if the MC could rarely dominate Berry or Sarena!

0joker0

May 28, 2017
Does the android version has problems to select anyone of the girls or areas or is just my cellphone?

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know what it is but downloading this game makes my anti-virus go insane, and not even 7zip will allow me to extract it.

Last edited:

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
from which game / video is this scene?
It's not from a game, it's an animation by . They made a where the chick rides the dude while they're still on the train.

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
This game is the ultimate trump card when it comes to proving that hand-drawn sex games can be released monthly if the will is there
Tbf due to the game being stuck in just the house, Eroniverse doesn't have to worry about backgrounds all that much meaning they can focus on character progression and scenes for the most part - thus more frequent updates.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes