LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
"If she stays there, my little bird will evolve into a royal eagle!"
Haha. It shows that the dev's native language is not english, and for that reason alone, I feel like this game will be full of gold like this. I am so using this when the appropriate time comes.

Reactions: Third Leg

Ezzeh

Sep 9, 2020
Does anyone know why I can't play Ren'Py games on pc? When I try to open them they don't open... I don't even get an error message, it just won't open...
Before I could play them, but after I formatted it, I couldn't play them anymore. Please help :'(
I use win 10, 32 bit

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Does anyone know why I can't play Ren'Py games on pc? When I try to open them they don't open... I don't even get an error message, it just won't open...
Before I could play them, but after I formatted it, I couldn't play them anymore. Please help :'(
I use win 10, 32 bit
I don't use the exe file. I run them from Ren'py Launcher.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I thought this is another "femdom" games like any other,
Digging really good.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I use win 10, 32 bit
Perhaps you could try updating your VGA drivers?

Reactions: clowns234

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
This might be the best game I have ever played on here...animations and art are second to none.
unique art games are popular and for good reasons
it takes skill and effort to make them

any one can make a game using honey select or koikatsu

SirArkron

Jan 17, 2020
Just got through the whole adventure, great content, wished for it to keep going. Animations and graphics are good. Voice acting was a nice touch, i can really see where this is going. One feedback is don't give up on the start, it's long but worth to build the story up.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
unique art games are popular and for good reasons
it takes skill and effort to make them

any one can make a game using honey select or koikatsu
that may be true, but there are games likes pale carnations that use honey select models but it is amazing itself with the amount of thought and energy put into its gameplay. similar to how much hardwork dev put into for this game.

• Angry
Reactions: braindead
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes