Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
" I added a tiny detail on a place that gives a hint on upcoming content, will you find it? "
Where exactly is this place ? I went through all the places and couldn't find it.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
So I didn't like the nicknames I chose for the girls and ended up making a quick little mod to change them freely. While doing that I also added the ability to increase your stats and money, because I hate the grind as much as anyone else...

Be aware that increasing the stats might affect the game poorly in the future, can't tell now because nothing really uses them.

Just go to the computer room and click on the mug to open the menu.
View attachment 967093
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod.rpa goes in the game folder.
Made on version: 0.1.3
Any chance of an update for this?

Juanito954

Jul 7, 2021
i dont know why but it feels like there's a bug or something going on with this update(?) i cant prgoress past berry's story even though i am sure there's more content to be seen but keeps on seeing to wait till next update? isnt the "dream" thing supposed to lead to something? it just stops there.

Last edited:

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
i dont know why but it feels like there's a bug or something going on with this update(?) i cant prgoress past berry's story even though i am sure there's more content to be seen but keeps on seeing to wait till next update? isnt the "dream" thing supposed to lead to something? it just stops there.
So far the Dream thing is just a place to put animation without story.
It's explicitly states as such.

Unless we're talking about different 'Dream' things here.

Oct 25, 2017
Look, for the direction this game seems to be going, wouldn't it be better for the femdom tag to be removed? I mean, a lot of us thought it was the direction this game was going originally but it's obviously not the case anymore. Anyone checking this game out for femdom content will probably be a little disappointed in the end. At the beginning there's a whole bunch of humiliation (which's funny because it's not even tagged as such) but no femdom.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes